21

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXMarch 14thWednesday

Dallas, TX
March 14th
Wednesday

🎶I can hear, I can feel
I can see, I can tell you are for real
(I can tell that you're for real)🎶

"I can't smile, can't dream like a child, Can't feel safe in this wide world without youu. I can't go, can't disturb this flow, Can't begin to know what I would do" Lai sung as she drove over to her brother's house.

She was going to go see her nephews. She couldn't believe they were already 2 months old. She only saw them maybe 5 times but she's been busy and didn't want to crowd them with always coming over.

She knew if she just had a baby, she didn't want everyone to be around her 24/7 except the father of course but other than that, no. She would want alone time with her child, not someone coming over every single day.

She also had this whole month off work. Dre lets them pick one month out of the year to be off. He never wanted to overwork them so he still gives them personal time with half pay. She and Sha were partners so they both had this month off.

She pulled up to Khalil and Ava's house, seeing Dallas' car outside. She smiled, she hasn't seen him since that day he came over to her house.

Dallas was really her favorite cousin out of the other of her other 3 cousins. He has always been like a bigger brother than her. Always had her back and always took her places with him when he and Khalil went somewhere. They were both 28, so she was always like their little follower, growing up.

She cut the car off before grabbing her wristlet and her Wendy's bag. Once she got to the door, she rang the doorbell. A few moments later, Riah opened the door, frowned.

"What's wrong pooh?" She asked, walking inside. "Nothing, just not in the mood today" She shrugged.

Lai eyed her before raising her eyebrow, not believing that "I'm fr" Riah chuckled slightly.

"When you are ready to talk about it, lemme know" Lai kissed her cheek before walking towards the living room. She knew her sister, you could pressure her to talk when something is wrong. You just have to let her come to you on her own like she always does.

"Heyyy" She smiled once she saw Khalil sitting on the couch with Ava, laying on his shoulder, and Dallas holding either Loyal or Royal. She couldn't tell the difference between the two yet.

"Hey bubs," She said, hugging him before hugging Ava. "Wassup muffin" they both said.

"Aw hell, why are you looking at him like that?" She asked Dallas and sat next to him.