$ 19 $

CHAPTER 19
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Ruuuueeee," Estrella yawned as she stretched in Rue's bed, accidentally hitting Rue with her stretched arm.

Rue glanced back at Estrella from where she sat on her bed while drinking her coffee, "Good morning sunshine!"

Estrella lazily laughed as she rubbed her eyes while they adjusted to the sunlight in the room.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"11 something, I don't really know."

"Shit," Estrella mumbled once realizing that she missed school. Oh well. "Your mom didn't say anything because we didn't wake up for school?"

"Nah she's never here when I'm supposed to wake up for school, we're good," Rue assured her. "And guess what Star. After a long and restless night of putting together last pieces of the fucking puzzle–it's done."

"Word?" Estrella asked and grabbed her phone, reading a text from Fez from four hours ago, 7 a.m.

"God you're literally Fez 2.0," Rue laughed.

Estrella laughed, "No I'm not. I'm gonna go take a quick shower."

"Alright. Oh guess what! Jules finally texted me back!"

"Tell her I said hey and that we miss her," Estrella told Rue before leaving the room. 

Estrella took her time while she showered and got ready, putting on a basic black shorts one piece, then throwing on the same Bape hoodie she wore yesterday.

Fezco bought it for her and she loved it because it was pink and oversized as fuck.

Plus while she was in the shower, she decided to take advantage of the fact that she wasn't at school to go see Fez, and she wanted him to see her in the hoodie he bought.

She was gonna buy him food and then make her way to his house, her plans slightly rushing her as she was excited to see him.

"Hey ima go to Fez's," Estrella told Rue after putting her black Vans on.

You know, those one shoes that everybody and their mom has had since like, 2016.

"You wanna come?"

"Nah, I have to update Lexi," Rue declined. "See ya, love ya."

"Love you too," Estrella smiled and gave her a hug before grabbing all her things and leaving Rue's house.

She dropped her things off at her house before walking to her favorite taqueria place to buy Fez a torta, she made him one once and he said it was the best sandwich he ever had, but she was too lazy to cook up the meat for it right now so she was gonna buy it instead.

She bought three, one for Fez, one for herself, and one for Ash so he had something to eat when he got home, and also bought a large horchata.

Once she was handed the bag with the three tortas and her huge cup of horchata, she began walking the block left to get to Fezco's.