𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 // 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐧

Your age: 5

Summary: You're Elizabeth and Robbie's daughter, and feel confused when your mom kisses Paul for a Wandavision scene, you get confused and try to stop the scene. 

Requested by: _mythiccalx 

-----

"Okay, Y/n, you stay with Kathy for now while mama films her scene, okay?" Lizzie smiled as she handed you over to your favourite Marvel cast member (after Scarlett and Chris E, obviously.), Kathryn. 

You grinned, "Okay, Mama!" and willingly let yourself be taken by Kathryn. You weren't really the clingy type, which Lizzie thanked her lucky stars for all the time. 

You sat on Kathryn's lap as she cuddled you, something which you always loved, and both of you watched while Elizabeth and Paul filmed their scene. 

"Goodbye, darling." Smiled Paul, or rather, Vision, and he kissed your mother, immediately confusing you. 

"CUT!" You called out like how Matt always did, making both Paul and Lizzie laugh and pull away. 

"Mama, Paul isn't Papa! You can't give him kisses!" You scowled, not fully understanding that it wasn't real and meant nothing. 

Lizzie chuckled and took you from Kathryn, before smiling, "Baby, mama's just kissing Paul because she has to. It's not real, okay?" 

You scowled and wriggled out of Lizzie's grip, marching over to Paul before sternly saying, "You can't kiss my mama. Only Papa can do that."

"Don't worry, mini Lizzie. I'm not going to kiss her. But, can I do it just for this one scene?" He asked, making both Kathryn and Lizzie smile at the interaction.

"Only once. No more than that." You replied. 

"Thank you." He said, before looking at Matt. "Should we take it again?" 

"Yeah, do that." He grinned. You toddled over to your mom, who lifted you up in her arms and kissed your cheek. You smiled, "I love you, mama!" 

"I love you too, angel." She chuckled, before she handed you back to Kathryn and continued her scene. 

----

I liked writing this one, honestly. 

Sorry if it's short, I ran out of fluffy things for the cast to do, lol. 

Feel free to request (on the divider chapter--)!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose