CHAPTER6

------------------------6MONTH TIMESKIP-------------------------------

(Y/Ns POV)

A few Months Ago i injected myself with a bit of Sasuke's Blood since i would need Indra's Blood to awaken the Rinnegan.I didnt need Narutos because i was Gonna get the Hashirama Cells soon, after i injected sasuke's blood into me,my Sharingan felt way stronger than it felt before i could see up to a cellular level now with my base Sharingan

I Now also have the Crow Contract which i signed,I found out that the apartment i stayed in belonged to Kagami Uchiha.

I was preparing to leave the village to get the Hashirama cells from Orochimaru but not before making a few Shadow Clones to replace me in the village because i didnt know how many of Orochimaru's hideouts i would have to search to get my hands on the Hashirama Cells.

I wore A Black Cloak similar to the Akatsukis Cloak with out the Red Clowds obviously i also wore a mask similar to Obitos Orange mask

-----------------------------TIMESKIP----------------------------------------

Its been 6 days since i started searching for the cells,so far i have searched 13 hideouts found nothing helpful and i have had to kill a few of Orochimaru's Underlings .

Y/N uses the Transparency Jutsu on himself and enters the hideout and realises there are way more people guarding it than there were in the other hideouts,seeing this i was starting to think the Hashirama cells were stored in this hideout or there was something else important in the hideout.

I turn off the Transparency Jutsu and start killing Orochimaru's Underlings with my Sword of Thunder God, i had to kill about 30-40 of them.

I start looking around the hideout to see if i can find anything and come across a long corridor.

Keeping my entire body calm I entered the first room of the long corridor. 

It was safe, i had sensed no one inside but i had to be sure. This was Orochimaru and what the snake lacked in strength, he made up for with a sound mind. Wait... did people with sound minds cut people open and experiment on them? Orochimaru was a case in of itself                                  

My base Sharingan glowering, ready to intercept any threat, i continued to look for the Senju Cells around the giant lab. It was a long process. One he had to be careful to keep quiet and search anywhere he was for traps or anything, especially if it were about anything important. Another thing was his curiosity. He saw that, similar to the hospital, Orochimaru owned a blood bank where he stored blood of individuals that interest him. He also kept an abundance of notes on particular individuals and he didn't miss the lack of ones on him. 

I suddenly froze.I felt a presence behind him. It was sinister and if any other Ninja felt it they wouldn't be able to move because of the darkness that nurtured it. Feed it.

But I was no normal Ninja.

He turned in a swift but fluid motion and found the Snake Sannin himself. He should have expected it, a part of him did. It was why he was able to show no emotion as the Sannin grew a smirk he was sure that could turn anyone unlike him pale upon seeing it.

"Orochimaru," I leveled the powerful shinobi with a gaze.

The smirk from the Sannin didn't move as he chuckled humorously. "Hmm, so you know this is my lair, huh? What brings you to my humble abode and who are You ?"

I answered him "I am Madara Uchiha by adding chakra to my voice making it sound like "Madara" and then further said"Hashirama Cells. I'm looking for some." Silently, the Uchiha decided not to cut corners. I was confident i could defeat the Snake using my Mangekyo if it came to it but he preferred more peaceful means. At least for now.