CHAPTER FORTY SIX

RHEA'S POV:

"Kronos! Your shirt." I pointed out, nervous.

My mate, who had not noticed that his shirt was still off stiffened but then he relaxed.

"It's okay, Rhea."

I blinked in disbelief. "I thought you wanted to hide them? I know pack members have seen you shift before and they know you have scars but... they've never seen you purposely not wear a shirt."

He smiles, his shirt in hand. "Well, I think it's time to change that."

Kronos quickly winked at me, adding on, "Plus, I think it makes me look sexy."

I cringed, "You are already sexy. No need to add to it. Do that, and I'll have more competition. Have you seen your abs?"

Amused, Kronos cocked a brow. "You find me sexy?"

"Beyond. Hot even."

Rain started to pant as if she was in heat. 'I love me a muscled alpha. Let's fuck him, Rhea. What do you say? Ouranos that bastard... he can wait.'

'Shut up you horny ass wolf. You do too much.'

I scoffed, cutting the link as Rain started to pout. Not noticing Kronos's eyes on me, I felt him grab my side softly.

"I can tell you this. There's no competition. Any women can throw herself on me, but I would reject them. I'll only have eyes on you. There's no other woman for me than you. And only you."

I blushed at his words, looking away.

Just when did he become such a smooth talker?

A laugh left Kronos as he saw my reaction. The guard in front of us cough in awkwardness. Shortly after, we arrived to the pack cell. Several areas had interrogation cells, as well as prison ones.

Ouranos was chained to a table, his hands handcuffed behind him.

Hearing our presence, he tilted his head up. A frown making it's way on his old yet tired features.

"You should be thankful that I went out of my way so we wouldn't go to war. And this is how you thank me?" Ouranos spat, shifting in his chair.

He soon whined as the wolf bane started to burn him. Each movement caused the handcuffs to get tighter. This prevent prisoners from trying to escape. Every time they attempted, the wolfs bane handcuffs would dig deeper into their skin.

Rain found amusement in this, as she started to cackle.

Ouranos glared daggers at the both us, his hatred rolling out in waves. I didn't understand how someone could change so fast in a matter of a day.

From a man we trusted and loved, to someone we hated with every fiber of our being.

I crossed my arms as I sat across from Ouranos. Kronos leaned against the wall, watching our every move. His biceps seemed so good from here...

Ah, shit.

Focus, Rhea! Focus.

'See, I'm not the only one.'

Whatever.

Clearing my mind, I attempted to focus once more.

"Oh, of course we're thankful. We found out what a traitorous bastard you are. Now we know both sides of the story." I said, clapping my hands together.

Not pleased, Ouranos sat against the chair, leaning back.

"What do you want, Rhea? Don't you see you've got me under your control already? Like how Kronos is? What a simp."