Chapter 152-The marriage + Announcement of new book

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

last chapter was a blast wasn't it?

How was Akash's proposal? Did you all like it?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Author's POV

Everyone was busy preparing for Siya and Akash's wedding.

Kriti had flew down from Canada to help Siya with the preparations while Sid would be there for his best friend in few days.

The project against Mehras that they had acquired was proving out to be very beneficial for them and as promised Sid was the one majorly handling the project after all, it was his dream to bring them down to ashes and this, was just the beginning of their destruction.

Akash had remained mum all this while as he knew everything about it while Kriti had told Siya all about it after getting permission from Sid, even before Siya had tried to convince Singhs for their marriage.

Siya had been aghast listening to what they had to go through but she supported Kriti, like a rock while Akash supported Sid.

They had been best friends for a reason and they had proven time and again how friendship should be.

"Which designer do you want the wedding dress from?" Avantika asked, looking at Siya.

The whole family along with Kriti was right now seated on the dining table having breakfast when Avantika asked for Siya's opinion.

She wanted everything to be according to Siya and Akash's choice.

Akash was fine with whatever Siya wanted, as long as everything was according to her, he didn't mind anything.

"Umm...mom actually, can I ask you something?" Siya asked fidgeting with her fingers.

She had been thinking about it for a very long time but was contemplating whether to ask about it to Avantika or not.

What if she gets hurt with her request and Siya never wanted to hurt Akash's family's feelings, not at any cost.

"Of course, Siya. Shoot away" she said smiling at her and kept her hands over Siya's which was resting on the table.

"Akash had once showed me your wedding pictures" Siya said glancing at Akash.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion thinking about what she was implying but nodded anyways.

"Oh, he did?" Avantika asked, giving her a small smile.

Siya nodded.

"Umm...if you don't mind...can I...can I wear...your wedding dress?" Siya asked, looking down.

She was afraid of getting scolded by her thus she was nervous to ask her about it.

"I...I would understand if you would not like to give it to me. I think I was stupid to ask you. I am sorry" she babbled and then stopped when she didn't hear anything from Avantika.

Looking up, she saw Avantika with tears in her eyes and she panicked.

"Mom...I am sorry. I was stupid to ask you about it. I...please forgive me" she babbled but then Avantika placed her fingers on her lips to stop her from saying anything further.

"You know, even I wanted to have a daughter and I had always dreamt of her in my wedding dress but instead of daughter, I got a son" she said, looking at Akash who shrugged.