Alpha

RYUJIN

"Cum inside me please! ugh~"

Damn, this porn, i like hearing the Girls moaning like this, it's turning me on. My little baby here is so hard, i've been helping her for a while now and i'm so close to it, i need to finish this.

"DUDE? HEY?"

Ah, fuck! I came out! and i accidentally came out on my shirt. Dad keeps on knocking, he's literally disturbing me as if he's not a grownup man who knows that a people like me needs to do this every morning.

"Dude? Come out now, we need to talk. I talked to your Uncle and our breakfast is ready"

It was Dad, he's probably standing outside my bedroom door. I shouted at him, "WAIT! I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!".

When Mom is still alive, we live in a fancy house with a fancy cars because she's a famous lawyer in our City, but when she died because of cancer—it feels like our whole house fall apart and Mom left us nothing because the money that we kept are all used to her when she's still alive fighting for her life.

Dad was just a pre-school graduate, he came from the poor Family but Mom loves him and i can see why Mom loves him because my Dad, he's a hardworking man, he never gets mad at me or even hurt me, he's also tripping with my vibes and that's why when i ended up calling him "Dude".

When i went outside my room, he take a look at my shirt, i didn't wipe some of mine, "Stop looking at me, don't act like you're not doing this" I said while washing my hands. He laughed at me then he gave me paper, when i take a look at it, it was an enrollment form.

"Dude, go to that University. Your Mom's Brother called me and he told me that he has now a permanent position in that University and he can help you" said Dude.

He's only working at the construction sites, his work can only pay our apartment, this University is for the rich people only and it's faraway. I stand up, "I don't want to, it's too much. I can already work now, i'm just gonn—" I'm not yet done speaking but Dude interrupted me,

"Your Uncle will help you as i said earlier, you should be a third year college now and stopping for one year was enough. This is your Mom's only wish, just make it come true. Your Uncle told me that we're not gonna pay any tuition since he told to his office that you're his niece that's why. It's also a University who prioritize law Students and there's a dorm in there, you can stay there for free. and also, that is the University where your Mom graduated."

I hate it when he sounds like this, he sounds like he's begging so bad. I get the paper, "On one condition, I can bring any Girls that I like here any time". He sighed loudly, "I know you so well, don't act like you're seeing someone right now".

I put my middle finger up and showed it to him, i went inside my bedroom then i lie down on my bed. Well, i'm having sex with someone but it's just an ons (One Night Stand) and buying protection costs too much, i'm glad Girls who're fucking with me are the ones who's buying it.

It still traumatized me about what happened to me and Lia, it's also been 3 years ago.

*3 Years Ago*

Lia's sitting on top of me while i'm touching her and she's grinding on me. I like it when she's moaning my name, this feels like heaven and i'm already feeling so dizzy from the way i can feel how hot her inside is.

She's so rough tonight, she's kissing my lips and licking my neck like she can taste a sweet candy on me. I can her hear whispering my name and asking me if i like it rough. I slowly crawl my hands into her hair and close my fist then pulled her hair, "Yes, i like it rough".

I can feel her hips moving way faster than before and i was surprised when she said words that i didn't expect her to say, "Cum inside me or let me eat that". It was a night that i wished to never stopped.

I thought when she said that to me, she's joking around. When i told her that i'm about to cum, she moves her hips and didn't stop. I did it, the thing that i'm afraid of, i came inside her and my eyes went big. She's a beta and she can be pregnant, i'm an alpha and i'm too young.

Lia sits besides me and i wiped my navel because it has some. I stand up and went to wash my hands then i heard her saying,

"Ryujin, i'm pregnant".

When i heard that, Dad is the first person that came into my mind, i captured him in my mind carrying the cement on the construction sites, i captured him computing our monthly bills and i saw myself studying and the last thing i saw, is my Mom crying.

I feel so suffocated then i fell on the floor, when i opened my eyes, Lia was not there then i called her to meet me.

I went in front of her house and when i saw her walking towards me, "How old is your tummy?". Lia's not looking into my eyes, "2 Months, i tried pregnancy test and it's positive". There is no choice but to tell her this, "Abort the baby, Lia. We can't keep the baby. I'm 17 and you're 20, we're still so young and Dude is still working so hard, i can't let him know this".

Lia didn't answer, i showed her an address the clinic that i found, it's a clinic that can help Lia but she suddenly, "I knew it, i don't want this anymore. Let's break up, Ryujin".

This is better, i can't let this ruined my Dude and this can also affect both of our future. I hold her hand then i kissed her forehead, "This is way better, Lia. Save your future."

*Present*

Uncle is already here, he's still single that's why he's like this. He's helping me so bad. I told Dude to keep in touch with me.

It's my first day, i brought my books and Mom's books and mostly, my clothes. While i'm inside Uncle's car, he told me,

"I want you to know something about the University, it's about being an Alpha. The Students there hated the Alpha that's why they have special treatment to Alpha's like you but just bare with them, being an Alpha won't affect your grades and lastly, your Dad told me that Girls are crawling over you, just always use protection, that's it".

Dude is so stupid, it was so embarrassing that other people are telling me this.

The Uniform is so fitted and the skirt is too short, i'm scared that if little baby gets hard it might gets out of its cage.

When we reached the University, i already saw a poster on the bulletin board and a Gurl with a pink on her hair is putting it on,

"Beware of Female Alphas, they are wolves in sheep's clothes"

What the fuck is this University is? This can't be.

I went closer to that Girl and the other Girls around her looks like they are supporting this, i pulled the paper on the board. The eyes, i can feel them staring at me. The atmosphere, "What the heck? Why did you do that?" she asked.

I answered with my irritated face,

"If you're doing this just to evoke others then don't talk to me, your personal experience may be the reason behind this but you should be mad at the one who caused it. Don't bullshit me."

The Students are staring at us and her fierce eyes are stabbing me, "Yes, you're right. It's all about our personal experiences that's why a lot of Students agreed with me because most of us had the same experiences" She said.

I just keep on staring into her eyes, "Wait—Don't tell you're an Alpha" she asked while her eyes are stabbing me much deeper. I smirked at her,

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you".