Hogwarts au

DanielleHarris402 suggested I do a Harry Potter au. Maddys not in this one, Ant is 11, Fontaine is 14, Finn is 14 Alana 15, Alpheus is 16 and Kayda is 16. Enjoy!

Ant was boarding the train to Hogwarts with his older sister. He couldn't wait to get there, he was asking his sister tons of questions and she was so done with him. She was so glad to finally get on the train and into the Ravenclaws carriage. She opened the first empty booth she could find, flopped down onto a seat she could could find and pulled out a book. They were extremely early and it would be a while before her friends showed up. The door to her booth slid open and revealed her friend Alana.

"You're early what happened?"

"It's my brothers first day, he dragged all of us out of the house before six."

Alana sat down beside her.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the Slytherin carriage?"

"Fontaine when was the last time I sat there?"

"Fair enough."

The pair talked about their summers until Finn arrived.

"You look awful."

"Hello to you too Alana."

Finn didn't even sit on a seat he just collapsed onto the floor. Alana rolled her eyes before handing him some sweets she'd brought with her.

"Oh my god thank you!"

"You're welcome, so Fontaine what house do you think you're brother will get into?"

"Knowing him it's going to Gryffindor."

"Kayda is the only Gryffindor I tolerate, I don't care if he's your brother."

"Why do you Slytherins hate Gryffindors so much?"

"They're annoying!"

There was a loud bang on the door, the tri looked over to see Ant waving.

"Case and point."

Ant slid the door open.

"Hi Fontaine! Are these your friends?"

"Hey Ant, and yes these are my friends, we're still waiting on two more."

"It's nice to meet all of you!"

Alana stood up.

"I'm going to get changed into my robs, we'll be leaving soon."

Alana ran off as fast as she could. Finn followed her leaving Fontaine alone with her brother.

"So witch house are they from? I hope I get into Gryffindor they're so cool! Do you know any Gryffindors?"

"Alana's from Slytherin Finn is from Hufflepuff, you'd probably get into Slytherin no problem and I know one, she should be here soon."

"How long before the train leaves?"

"An hours."

"When are your friends coming back I'm booored!!"

Suddenly a girl burst through the door wearing Gryffindor robs.

"HAVE YOU SEEN ALPHEUS!?"

"No not yet, why?"

"HE TOOK MY BABY!!"

"...what?"

"I adopted a baby dragon and he took it! He already has one he doesn't need mine!"

Fontaine sighed.

"If I hadn't watched you fight the lake monster last year I would have sworn you were a Hufflepuff."

"Shut up and help me find him!"

"I'm- I'm sorry you brought two dragons onto the train?"

"Yea, she's done a lot worse, you remember the three headed dog don't you Kayda?"

"He was soo cute I couldn't just leave him!"

"We almost got expelled!"

"Oh please, all was forgiven when I gave them to Hagrid."

That's when a boy walked in wearing Ravenclaw robs with two dragons on his shoulders. Kayda glared.

"Heyyy Kayda, Fontaine save me!"

"Oh no way Alpheus, I don't want to face the wrath of Kayda!"

Ant watched from the side as Alpheus used Fontaine as a human shield as Kayda started yelling at Alpheus.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

"I'm sorry!"

"GIVE ME BACK MY DRAGON!!"

Finn and Alana eventually came back and broke up the fight.

"So Kayda, you're a Gryffindor right?"

"Yep, why nervous about your first day?"

"Oh, no well.. yea a little."

"You'll be fine, the sorting hat takes suggestions."

"Wait really?!"

"Yep!"

That's when the train started up.

"Well Ant you'd better get back to your carriage, there's a role call a few minutes after the train leaves."

"And once it's done you should come back, we've heard the Umbridge might be coming back this year and we could use your help to mess with her!"

Everyone's going to screw with Umbridge.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!