| Chapter 103: Ministry |

You were leaning by the wall staring out to the window, to the empty streets. The others were dealing with Mundungus about the locket and you didn't want to meddle with it right now. You had a lot on your mind— You were worried for Draco and Andrew. What could have Voldemort done to them. It made you sighed, feeling useless. You were on the run, hiding and coming up with plans with the rest to destroy the horcruxes. Sure, destroying the horcruxes makes Voldemort weaker for you and Harry— Mostly Harry to kill him. Being a Hero is a hard occupation.

You knew that you will always have that worry and fear in you to lose people you love. That was the reason why you never came out the mansion, why you were never allowed out because your Dad is scared to lose you and now you know the feeling. Your hands found the necklace that Draco gave. You fidgeted with it, closing your eyes thinking to times when everything was still so peaceful and happy with nothing to worry about especially Voldemort.

But your train of thoughts were cut off when Friday spoke.

"Miss Stark, your vitals are unstable. You must take the serum or your health will be at jeopardy" Friday said you walked up to your bag as you opened it and reach down, grabbing an injection and stabbing it to where your heart was injecting the serum in to keep your heart stable. You breathed in and out.

"Vitals are now stable" Friday said as you sighed, leaning on the table.

You are a wanted witch, Someone wants to kill you and You have a heart sickness. It just makes life amazing— horrible.

"Y/n" You looked to the door to Harry.

"Seems like your driving us to the Ministry" Harry said walking up to you.

"Is this about Draco? Y/n, I know your worried about him but we are in war right now—" You cut Harry off

"Lets just kick some butt" You said grabbing the bag and walking off. Harry sighed following after you. Ron and Hermione met you and Harry at the door before the four of you walked to your black car. The invisibility went off as the four of you got in.

"Set course to the Ministry" You said pressing on the GPS

"Setting course" Friday said and the way is displayed in front of you.

"What's the plan?" Ron asked stepping on the gas going on full speed. You were very down to have this war over now.

"I mean the Death Eaters took over the Ministry" Ron cleared it up

"Polyjuice" Hermione said

"The one that Mad-Eye made. Its in the bag" You said giving the bag to Hermione.

"So, who exactly do we need to be?" Harry asked

"I guess my kidnapping plan will work for now" You said smirking

"Your a psycho" Ron said shivering in fear

"Don't make me kill you, Ronald!"

"Sorry, Ma'am"

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"This is insane!" Ron whispered yell as he watched you drag the last body in the building. You glared at him, dropping the legs of the man

"Instead of complaining why don't you bloody help me!? This man weights a lot for your information!" You whispered yelled

"Shut up. Both of you" Hermione said as she distributed the Polyjuice to four glasses.

"You are insane!? When did you come up with that?" Ron asked as he grabbed the arms while you held the legs and both of you struggled to place the man down with three others.