11

Chapter 11: The Academy (II)

Yin BiYue made an extreme effort to restrain himself. Only then could he ensure that his facial complexion wouldn't change.

He respectfully and cautiously lowered his head before plastering on an expression that made it seem as if he had taken the Director's teachings to heart.

Although the thoughts in his mind swarmed around endlessly, the look on his face was still as profound as water. This was because, if he displayed even the slightest change in expression, Yin BiYue wouldn't be able to conceal it from that person's eyes.

'That person'......of course this referred to Luo MingChuan.

So it turned out, the original Yin BiYue had the Academy Director's support? Was that why he was willing to make a killing move?

Why did the Director want to kill Luo MingChuan? Hadn't Luo MingChuan also studied at the Academy?

Besides, with the Director's status and level of cultivation, he could use a hundred different methods to kill Luo MingChuan. Why would he decide to use Yin BiYue?

For a Sage to scheme in the dark, was the Director's ultimate goal truly just Luo MingChuan?! Or......was it Cang Ya Mountain?!

However, the Academy had remained neutral for countless years. Moreover, their friendship with Cang Ya was extremely sincere. The Sword Saint was even reportedly close friends with the Academy Director.

Or was it that there was something special about Luo MingChuan?

When had Yin BiYue been given the Director's order? When he had entered the Academy? Or when he had become the Sword Saint's disciple? Did the Sword Saint know about this?

Yin BiYue felt that he had been drawn into a treacherous situation. He was only an insignificant chess piece in the hands of those big shots as they played around.

If it was anyone else who had encountered this kind of situation, they definitely would have become anxious to the point where they couldn't carry on for even another day.

However, when Yin BiYue finally snapped out of his daze, the only thought in his mind was:

The Villain Faction in this world actually had this kind of big shot?! Where was he supposed to put his own face and honour??!!

"For the time being, let's forget about this matter. In the future, you also no longer have to constantly think about this," the Director turned around before walking toward the two rattan chairs beneath the tree. "Come and sit."

The meaning of his words was that Yin BiYue no longer had to plan to kill Luo MingChuan.

He didn't decline the Director's invitation and silently sat down.

A few flowers from the Chinese scholar tree fell onto the stone table in front of them. A half-worn, black glazed tea set was placed there.

"You came just in time to accompany me in watching the stars."

Yin BiYue began contemplating. When he first arrived here, it had been early morning. Later, after he entered this bizarre and mysterious realm and woke up, it was already sunset. Right now, the sky was already dark. And after the time it took someone to drink a small cup of tea, now, they could already see stars.

Sure enough, everything had been within the Academy Director's grasp and control.

The Director deftly boiled water to cleanse the utensils. Then, he inserted a roll of tender, silky tea leaves and poured water into the cup before he gently swirled the tea around.