Chapter 121

Thank God Thank You

    Yu Baoyuan, who was calm after the fight, only felt that his whole body was confused. Those restless, restless, and hopeless emotions seemed to be forcibly suppressed. Coupled with Bai Xiangsheng's persuasion by his side, he listened to Bai Xiangsheng's words and regained some normal consciousness for a while.

    A nurse next to her reminded: "The blood pressure gradually rises."

    "The heart rate slowly returns to normal one by one"

    "Press the abdomen and stop the bleeding and suture." The old expert said calmly.

    Bai Xiangsheng calmly said, "I'll come."

    After that, he walked to the other side of the operating table, and under the watchful eyes of many doctors and nurses, he slowly knelt down and pressed his abdomen with moderate pressure.

    The old expert kept moving his hands, and when the bleeding subsided, he picked up the stitches.

    Seven layers of stitching, one layer cannot go wrong.

    The full thickness of the uterine muscle, the serosal layer, the first layer of the peritoneum, the anterior sheath, the subcutaneous tissue, the fat layer, the skin...

    As long as the old expert sutured, Bai Xiangsheng knelt on the ground and pressed it. Sweat dripped from their foreheads, shone brightly by the surgical lights. But their eyes were looking straight at Yu Baoyuan's body, and they didn't divert their attention for a moment.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan's expression and persuaded: "Don't be afraid, it's over, it's over... It'll be over soon."

    Gu Feng knelt at the door and refused to get up.

    A nurse has come to stop the bleeding on his hand. But Gu Feng stubbornly refused to let go, or rather, refused to take Ping Anyu away from his hand.

    He didn't dare to take risks, he had to hold this jade all the time, praying for Yu Baoyuan to come out safely.

    He wants to tell him I love you.

    He wants to give him the best in the world.

    Once, Gu Feng treated Yu Baoyuan so ruthlessly, only squandering his sincerity as a cheap thing that could be discarded at any time. He was willing to take Chen Lining to travel, to give Chen Lining all kinds of extravagant things, and to accompany him, but Yu Baoyuan's sadness, he never took it to heart.