Chapter 128

Run Away With Me

    Hearing this, Gu Feng suddenly stood up: "No!"

    Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows: "Oh? Why not?"

    Gu Feng's face was dark and ugly: "This is my Gu family's son, You can't just recognize your godfather and godmother."

    "Actually, you don't have to take it so seriously," Jiang Hao said with a smile, "it's just a name. In the future, our Jiang family will also take good care of this little baby.

    " He took Gu Jiarui in his hands and kissed the baby's tender cheek: "Jiang Er, thank you for your kindness. But it's not needed for the time being. I'll talk about this when the child grows up."

    Gu Feng's expression softened. Some, re-sit in the chair.

    The Gu family and the Meng family have a good relationship, and they have undoubtedly become Gu Jiarui's solid backing. At the same time, the news of Gu Jiarui's birth has not escaped the well-informed big families and senior executives of big companies. Among them, the Gu family and the Meng family have made good friends. During this time, they have also successively sent gifts or The way to visit in person to implicitly express the heart.

    It can be said that today's Gu Jiarui is wearing diapers, that is, the little bully, who can walk sideways on the street!

    Yu Baoyuan was both happy and worried about this situation. The joy is that, as the biological father of the child, seeing that the child is loved and protected by so many people, he should be able to grow up happily. What I worry about is whether Gu Jiarui, who grew up in such a doting environment, will become a playboy who doesn't do business.

    But that's a story later, after all, Gu Jiarui, who is in front of him, can only lie in the crib and suck the pacifier.

    Silly.

    Jiang Hao also nodded his head: "That's fine. I like this kid very much. When he can crawl, I have to give him a big gift!"

    Gu Feng couldn't see Jiang Hao coveting him . The son or coveted other appearances, he is like a male wolf protecting his cubs, his fangs are faint.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Bai Xiangsheng nodded to Gu Feng: "It's time to breastfeed."

    Gu Feng nodded, snorted at Jiang Hao, hugged his son and followed Bai Xiangsheng out to find the hired nurse.

    For a while, only Yu Baoyuan and Jiang Hao were left in the ward.

    Jiang Hao helped Yu Baoyuan tidy up the messy table next to him, and then sat on the chair next to him, his eyes bright: "I heard the news that you almost had an accident on the operating table, and I almost killed me."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled softly . He said: "Isn't it okay now? Don't worry, what your brother did, you can't defeat anything."

    "You're still brave," Jiang Hao glared at him, turned his head and poured him a cup of hot water, and handed it to him. In front of Yu Baoyuan, "I wanted to see you directly that day, but at the Jiang's half-year summary meeting, my dad sat beside me, and I had no chance at all. Fortunately, I learned the news that you left the operating room safely, or else I Maybe you will go crazy at the meeting."

    Yu Baoyuan took a sip of hot water to moisten his throat: "I've been busy enough during this time, you've lost a lot of weight."

    "Really?" Jiang Hao smiled, "I'm busy . There's a reason, but it's almost over now. My dad saw me doing well, and he even rewarded me with a month's vacation!"

    "One month," Yu Baoyuan exclaimed, "That's fun, where are you going? Shopping?"

    Jiang Hao suddenly pulled up his chair and sat closer to Yu Baoyuan: "You said...you will be

    discharged from , right?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan nodded , "I guess so, why?"

    "Let's go on a tour together," Jiang Hao's eyes seemed to be filled with stars, shining brightly, as if he was looking forward to something, "Air tickets, accommodation, meals, all travel expenses, you have to be willing It's just me, if you don't want to, you can go halfway. The location is up to you, let's go farther, Europe, America, Australia... Anything."

    Yu Baoyuan was a little surprised: "You want to travel with me. ?"

    "Yeah," Jiang Hao smiled brightly. He was obviously an adult, but his smile was still full of youthful sunshine. "I want to travel with you, and I want to see the most wonderful scenery in the world with you."

    Yu Baoyuan was inexplicably silent . down.

    To be honest, when Jiang Hao said this, it is hard for him to refuse.

    "Come with me," Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan's expression, moved in his heart, and blurted out: "I'll take you to play and forget all the troubles here."