Chapter 131

This time the aura is fully open

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the bright screen, and all of a sudden he felt chills.

    He took a deep breath and clicked into this hot search.

    What caught my eye was a photo of Gu Jiarui lying in a crib, but fortunately there was a mosaic on his face.

    He scrolled down anxiously, and found that the news broke was a Weibo marketing account specializing in short videos. This marketing account did not know where to get the pictures and information, and made a short video. The Weibo copy of this marketing account is also very disgusting - male birth may happen around you, can the public accept them? Are these men who have children different from normal men? Will their children be freaks? ...... Today, the editor will take you to reveal the

    secret !

    Yu Baoyuan clicked on the short video, only to feel that his heart was cold.

    It's not an objective video at all, and it's full of malicious speculation, snarky comments and biting sarcasm. This marketing account posted this Weibo, clearly to gain attention and to mix up the heat!

    What's even more hateful is that this company seems to know that this Weibo will cause heated discussions. In order to make it more popular and they can get more benefits, they seem to have contacted Shuijun Company and other marketing accounts to jointly forward this article. A short video, through explosive publicity in a short period of time, suddenly made the click rate of this short video skyrocket and rushed to the top of the hot search list.

    Yu Baoyuan endured the anger in his heart and continued to look down, he saw many disgusting comments.

    "Wuwuwu, the baby is so pitiful, will it become a monster when reincarnated in a man's belly..."

    "This child should be sent to the research institute for research, if new biotechnology can be developed, It can be regarded as a benefit to everyone, how good, hee hee!"

    "How can a man still have a child? That is to say, he has been fucked by a man before? It's too perverted! Vomit!"

    Although in these comments, some people try their best to refute them and express the correct three views, but they cannot bear the uneven quality of users on the whole network. , they are treated as aliens, and they try their best to suppress and suppress them, and even slander and insult them.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at the screen of his mobile phone, and wished he could use the screen to cut off the necks of those who spoke vicious language to children!

    Sending kids to graduate school for biological research? Send your mother first? Go! Shit! Yu Baoyuan cursed bitterly in his heart.

    He was trembling all over by the popularity, and suddenly Gu Jiarui's loud howl came from his ears.

    Yu Baoyuan finally pulled himself away from these comments, put the phone aside, walked to the crib, and held his son tightly in his arms.

    "Rui Rui, don't worry," Yu Baoyuan coaxed him in a low voice, "Dad is there for everything. If anyone dares to touch one of your fingers, Daddy will chop off his entire hand. Daddy won't let you leave Dad's side, darling, Be good...don't cry..."

    The door of the ward was slammed open, and Bai Xiangsheng rushed in in a hurry: "Baoyuan, Baoyuan!"

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head with red eyes: "Doctor Bai."

    Bai Xiangsheng looked at Yu Baoyuan's gnashing of teeth, and immediately understood in his heart that Yu Baoyuan probably already knew what was going on. There are all kinds of people who are studying science at the door. They..."

    "They want to do experiments with me and my children, and they want to use me and my children as news to make performance hits," things Up to now, Yu Baoyuan has calmed down on the contrary. Years of experience in crisis public relations have made him quickly calm down from the panic. His mind is spinning rapidly, thinking about various countermeasures, "Am I right?"

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded silently. Nodding: "Do you want to withdraw first? I can arrange someone..."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan shook his head, "The hospital has its own security, and Gu Feng also has bodyguards here. I don't believe these people can still force their way in. It's not necessarily safe outside, so I'll stay here.

    " I was dry and didn't speak for a long time.

    "It's really funny," Yu Baoyuan sneered while hugging Gu Jiarui, who had gradually calmed down, "I didn't do anything wrong, I have a clear conscience. They have to push it up for the sake of heat and selfishness, and I'm not easy to mess with. If the stone hits the stone, who will be cracked and shattered? Don't even think about touching my son in this life!"

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded: "Don't worry, Manglong has also transferred the bodyguards he hired before to guard them, and will guarantee you both. safety."

    At this moment, Yu Baoyuan's cell phone on the bed rang.

    Yu Baoyuan picked up the phone and saw that it was Gu Feng.

    It seems that the news has reached him.

    He answered the phone: "Did you see the news?"

    "Yes," Gu Feng's voice over there was calm, but Yu Baoyuan could hear the monstrous anger contained in that calm voice, "You And my son, are you all right now?"

    "Nothing, they're all in the hospital," Yu Baoyuan replied calmly, "There's an guard, there's no problem for the time being."

    "Okay," Gu Feng took a deep breath, "don't look at the mess on the Internet. I will contact you as soon as possible..."

    "Wait!" Yu Baoyuan stopped what Gu Feng was about to say, "Are you looking for someone to delete the stuff posted by the marketing account? "Gu Feng gave a low hum from there.

    "Don't delete it, keep it," Yu Baoyuan's lips curled into a sneer, the whole person seemed to return to the full aura of being in the business circle before, "I have done similar crisis management before. I chose some malicious marketing. Keep the number, and when their forwarding volume increases and their influence expands, they can be used as evidence of slander."

    Gu Feng listened carefully to Yu Baoyuan's words over there.

    "Didn't they want to have something against me and my son? Didn't they speak viciously? Okay, they completely angered Lao Tzu." Yu Baoyuan's eyes narrowed slightly, but he showed a particularly powerful aura. "This time, Let's also set up a set. I want them to go straight to court!"