Chapter 132

The Weibo thing is gradually fermenting.

    It seems that the marketing account did not expect the popularity to be so high this time, and it directly became the top of the hot search list. The team behind the scenes must be crazy with joy.

    Those traffic, those clicks, and those rising fans can all be turned into white money!

    It's going to be posted this time!

    The marketing accounts seem to be crazy bees who have found nectar, and these days they have started to make a fuss about the hot topic of Yu Baoyuan and children. They found similar news from abroad, found scientific research papers, went to the streets for interviews, and used all kinds of controversial remarks to attract the attention of others.

    However, at this moment, what they want to find most is Yu Baoyuan himself!

    If at such a hot stage of this incident, Yu Baoyuan himself can be interviewed, or the details of the sons born by men can be learned, then the curiosity of the public will be greatly satisfied, and their e-banking accounts will also be There will be a large amount of advertising fees and traffic fees.

    It's been a tough day in the hospital these days, especially the security staff of the hospital, who are facing a large number of media and cameras every day, which is simply miserable.

    Gu Rong tried to forcibly expel him several times, but Yu Baoyuan stopped him.

    Yu Baoyuan was thinking about it.

    At this time, Bai Xiangsheng was sitting opposite Yu Baoyuan: "What do you think?"

    "Since others have forced this, then there is nothing to be afraid of," Yu Baoyuan had already changed into his hospital gown, and his body was stern. "Since they have the courage to use my children as a tool to earn attention and make money, then I will make them unlucky."

    "You are not as good as before," Bai Xiangsheng still had strong worries and anxiety in his heart, "You are A person with a son. Don't be impulsive, if you are impulsive, your son will..."

    "Don't worry," Yu Baoyuan nodded, with a calm expression on his face, "I have always planned everything I do. No matter what, I will not put my son in danger."

    Bai Xiangsheng was silent for a long time. Finally, he nodded helplessly: "Then I can only trust you."

    At this moment, the door of the ward was opened, and a man in a white coat walked in from the outside, followed by a middle-aged man in a suit.

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at the person in the white coat and called out, "Deputy Director Hou.

    " , his face suddenly became very flattering, "Dr. Fang, sit down."

    Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng glanced at each other, and immediately became more alert.

    The hospital's security is now very strict, and Yu Baoyuan's ward is protected by layers of bodyguards. The only people who could enter this ward were Yu Baoyuan's relatives and friends, as well as a few doctors who often came to check on his physical condition.

    Among them is the Deputy Director Hou.

    Deputy Director Hou stood behind the so-called Dr. Fang and laughed loudly at Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng: "Let me introduce you to the two of you. This is the vice president of the Institute of Biotechnology, Dr. Fang Jianglin."

    Dr. Fang nodded slightly. Nodding, as if a little proud.

    "Deputy Director Hou, did you bring Dr. Fang in from outside?" Bai Xiangsheng's face was a little unsightly.