Chapter 133

Never want to touch my treasure

    "Dr. Fang." Yu Baoyuan looked coldly at the middle-aged man in front of him and sneered in his heart.

    Do you think that Yu Baoyuan is a fool?

    He can see everything.

    Saying that the child will not be life-threatening, then, in other words, as long as Gu Jiarui’s life is not needed, they will dare to do any experiment; saying that they will give him personal praise in politics is secretly expressing that they have connections in the political circle. , even if there is Gu Feng behind Yu Baoyuan, Yu Baoyuan has to carefully weigh the weight.

    A group of scumbags and beasts! Yu Baoyuan cursed in his heart, he looked like a dog on the surface, but what he did behind his back was nothing human!

    "How is it?" Dr. Fang decided that Yu Baoyuan would not and would not dare to face rejection. After all, he was telling Yu Baoyuan to think carefully, "Don't worry, everything is negotiable."

    "Really?" Yu Baoyuan sneered. With a sound, "Then, I have a condition."

    Dr. Fang's eyes suddenly lit up, and the child can study it! It's time for the project to move forward!

    He rubbed his hands together and said, "What are the conditions, just mention it!"

    Yu Baoyuan stretched his finger to the door, his voice seemed to have been quenched with ice, and there was no warmth: "First of all, please get out of the ward and don't appear in front of my eyes. "

    Dr Fang was stunned.

    "Whether I should help you with research, I have to think about it," Yu Baoyuan leaned aside, not taking the sharp light in Dr. Fang's eyes seriously, "As for whether it takes me five years or ten years to think clearly, then I don't care. Understood . Dr. Fang, you can wait patiently."

    Fang Jianglin knew now that Yu Baoyuan had no sincerity to cooperate.

    He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes narrowed dangerously, and an ugly smile appeared on his greasy face: "So, are you trying to refuse to participate in research, refuse to contribute to the biological cause?"

    "Your biological Research..." Yu Baoyuan stepped forward and snorted coldly, "It's none of my business!"

    For the first time, Fang Jianglin was slapped face to face, so he stood up in anger: "Please pay attention to your words and self-cultivation! We are talking about biological science seriously. "

    ?Dazzle? There's nothing left to blame? Shelter υ?? Straight? Wu? Pointing at the boat? Commercial business? When the time comes, you will make a lot of money in business. Isn't this money a big deal for how many people? I think, I am afraid that the money will go into your personal account by then, hypocrite."

    Fang Jianglin was so angry that his face was flushed with anger: "Your pattern and mind are too small! I have to say that you refused to do research and to contribute to biological science projects, which shows your extreme heart. narrowness and selfishness!" Narrowness and selfishness?

    Yu Baoyuan was so angry that he almost didn't laugh.

    This Fang Jianglin is probably here to play a sketch for him today. This set of rhetoric, coupled with his greedy eyes and greasy face, is twisted and funny.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Fang Jianglin's aloof appearance, his heart moved, and as soon as he reached out, he took the leather wallet that was half exposed in his trouser pocket.