Chapter 137

Old foxes are everywhere

    Xiao Zhou walked all the way to Gu Feng's office, where Gu Feng was busy.

    Xiao Zhou walked to Gu Feng's side and said, "Mr. Gu, you will have a dinner with Mr. Wu later."

    Gu Feng looked up from the document, paused for a while, and then said, "I see."

    Mr. Wu is also the biggest backer behind Fang Jianglin's project. Now that Mr. Wu has come out, that is to say, Fang Jianglin went to ask Mr. Wu to come forward, and wanted to use Mr. Wu's face to put pressure on Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan.

    Shameless.

    "Since he has moved out of Mr. Wu, then I have to give him this face," Gu Feng tapped lightly on the table with his pen, but his eyes were terrifyingly cold, "I always have to eat, and things will come. Time to talk."

    "Okay." Xiao Zhou nodded and went to work.

    When he was about to get off work, Gu Feng changed his clothes. After changing his clothes, he moved in his heart and called Yu Baoyuan.

    The phone rang for a while before it was picked up: "Hello?"

    "Bao Yuan," Gu Feng rolled his throat, "Have you arrived home?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan's voice was emotionless, but he should have replied. Now, "Is something wrong?"

    Gu Feng adjusted his tie in front of the mirror: "I have something to do today, I'll come back later... to see you and my son later."

    "Oh," Yu Baoyuan seemed to be busy with other things.丨", he answered indifferently, "Is there anything else?"

    "No."

    After Gu Feng finished saying this, after a while, he heard a beeping hang-up tone on the other end of the phone. .

    He held the phone in his hand and looked at himself in the mirror with a wry smile.

    It seems that to chase people back, there is still a way to go.

    Gu Feng went downstairs, Xiao Zhou and several other assistants were already waiting. Gu Feng got into the car, and Xiao Zhou and a few others also entered. The driver started the car swiftly and walked steadily towards a certain restaurant.

    When they got there, Gu Feng got out of the car. Gu Feng said to Xiao Zhou, "Mr. Wu is a person with a head and face, we must give him this face."

    Xiao Zhou nodded and waited for President Gu to write.

    "But the etiquette is the etiquette," he said with deep eyes, "If Wu Laozhen wants to help Fang Jianglin to try to Bao Yuan and Jia Rui, then I will never agree. Xiao Zhou, you and a few assistants must be ready at all times. Talk about preparations for collapse."

    "I understand." Xiao Zhou nodded, a dignified flash in his eyes.

    A few people went upstairs and entered the private room under the leadership of the waiter. Sitting at the top of the table in the private room was Elder Wu with pale hair.

    Wu Lao was born in a political family and has been nurtured by his parents. He lived up to expectations and entered the political circle for many years. From the beginning of a small county leader, he climbed up step by step, and climbed to a position where even Gu Feng dare not be slighted, and he is considered a powerful person.

    "Elder Wu!" With a slight smile on his face, Gu Feng stretched out his hand and shook hands with Mr. Wu intimately.

    "It's been a long time since I saw Mr. Gu!" Mr. Wu stretched out his hand, shook it and smiled, "President Gu, sit down."

    Gu Feng and a few people took their seats.

    After ordering and serving the dishes, the table slowly became lively. Old Wu and the others are also considered to be shrewd people. At first, they just chatted with Gu Fengdong and didn't get to the point, but made Fang Jianglin beside him secretly anxious.

    When the gossip was almost over, Mr. Wu slowly took a sip of the hot soup and said with a smile: "Mr. Gu, there is a project recently, which was conducted by the team led by Dr. Fang Jianglin, I don't know if you have heard of it or not. ?"

    Gu Feng's heart tightened, here we come!

    "This project is in terms of biotechnology, and its impact and contribution to the whole society is relatively large." Wu Lao said leisurely, looking at Gu Feng's expression.

    "Yes, I also heard about it," Gu Feng raised his glass, "it is indeed a good project. If Mr. Wu and Dr. Fang don't mind, I would like to invest in this research project and express a little heart."

    Gu Fengzhi So I say that I want to use money to solve the problem.

    It would be best if he could resolve this contradiction with money alone without disturbing Mr. Wu.

    But if it can't be solved with money...

    Mr. Wu has a clear mind. As soon as Gu Feng said these words, he understood Gu Feng's meaning and decision, and immediately smiled: "President Gu, in fact, except for In addition to money, Dr. Fang wants some other help. You can rest assured, I guarantee that people will be fine by then, so you can make a decision, how about it?"

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, picked up the wine glass, and pointed at Mr. Wu. Nodding: "Mr. Wu, I respect you as an elder. For Dr. Fang's project, it is perfectly fine for me to inject capital or provide other materials. However, one of them is my lover and the other is my son, and I want to take them to experiment. I'm afraid it's not suitable, right?"

    Fang Jianglin clenched his fists under the table.

    With Mr. Wu here, this tough bone must be gnawed to pieces today!

    He has always been a research madman, and he is extremely passionate about biological science. He has made up his mind that he will finally come into contact with the example of male childbirth. He will definitely let Yu Baoyuan and his son become his experimental samples!

    "Isn't a little help enough?" Wu Lao's tone was not as affectionate as before, "No one will be hurt in any way, I can guarantee you this."

    Xiao Zhou sat aside, secretly looking at Gu Feng's expression. Seeing his jaw clenched and his brows slightly wrinkled, he knew something was wrong. Sure enough, Gu Feng quietly put down the wine glass, his eyes were very solemn: "Other requirements can be discussed. But sorry, Mr. Wu, I'm afraid there is no room for negotiation on this matter.

    " After such a refusal, he became furious on the spot. He just took a piece of fish with chopsticks and said slowly: "Well, since that's the case, then I won't say anything more. If we can't negotiate cooperation, it means we have no fate."

    Before Xiao Zhou and the others were relieved, Mr. Wu continued: "Your Gu Group has grown bigger, and your back has become stiffer. But I still want to remind you young people that if the company is big, there will be many mistakes and omissions. It's easy for others to pull your braids. President Gu, do you think that's the truth?"

    Gu Feng's eyes slowly turned cold.

    Wu Lao began to exert pressure!