Chapter 139

Just go abroad to avoid

    Gu Feng returned to the apartment and saw that the door of Yu Baoyuan's house was left open, he hesitated for a while, but knocked twice.

    There was a voice inside: "Who knocked on the door?"

    It was Bai Xiangsheng's voice.

    Gu Feng breathed a sigh of relief, pushed open the door and entered the house, changed his shoes at the entrance and walked into the house.

    Yu Baoyuan was sitting in the bedroom tapping on the keyboard, and Bai Xiangsheng took Gu Jiarui's bottle to feed him. Gu Feng walked over to Bai Xiangsheng silently, took his son from his arms, picked it up skillfully, and continued to feed him with the bottle.

    Yu Baoyuan just glanced at Gu Feng's body and looked away, picked up the phone from the side, and dialed the phone while typing: "Hello?"

    Anna on the other end of the phone responded, "Little Yuanbao, what's the matter? Looking for my sister?"

    "Anna, help me get in touch with a lawyer, I'm going to sue a few marketing accounts that maliciously spread rumors."

    Anna over there paused: "It's for the recent incident, don't worry, it's about finding a lawyer. Leave it to me."

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan nodded, "please then."

    "No problem, my sister will definitely help you," Anna smiled lightly, "I will speed up, the public opinion should be suppressed and deleted. Delete it, it will be solved, don't worry."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed, then hung up the phone.

    Gu Feng sat beside Bai Xiangsheng. Seeing Gu Feng's somewhat puzzled eyes, Bai Xiangsheng said aloud to Gu Feng the PR operation that Yu Baoyuan had just explained to him.

    Gu Feng thought for a while after listening, and nodded.

    Although this operation is cunning, it is really clever, and the effect will be good.

    At least it can suppress online public opinion and stop letting the topic of male childbirth continue to ferment.

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, then said to Yu Baoyuan, "Baoyuan, I have something to discuss with you."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped typing on the keyboard and turned around halfway: "What?"

    Gu Feng looked into his eyes firmly: "This matter has developed to this point, it is no longer as simple as you are exposed to now. Some...other things are also involved."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, vaguely aware that something was wrong.

    "I'm thinking, if the situation continues to ferment," Gu Feng said with a faint wry smile on his lips, "You should take your son abroad to avoid the limelight, and I will let the bodyguards pass along with me. Don't worry, soon. Yes, it must be no more than a month!"

    "Why do you want to avoid the limelight?" Yu Baoyuan stood up and asked, "The public opinion on the Internet has disappeared very quickly, and there is a complete solution."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan for a long time. , sighed: "Old Wu intervened."

    "Old Wu?" Yu Baoyuan asked suspiciously. Suddenly, an old figure appeared in his mind. He was surprised, "Wu Jianming?"

    "Yes," Gu Feng nodded, "Mr. Wu is the backer of Fang Jianglin's project. Fang Jianglin approached Mr. Wu and put pressure on us."

    Yu Baoyuan asked keenly, "What did Mr. Wu do? What happened to you?"

    "Now It's fine for the time being, it's just that the tax bureau is here to find fault," Gu Feng said hurriedly, "I'm just worried that if Mr. Wu continues to put pressure on it, it may hurt you and your children. To avoid the limelight, you should go abroad for a while."

    Gu Feng was just worried. The main purpose of Mr. Wu and Fang Jianglin is to force Yu Baoyuan to agree to participate in the experimental project. If Yu Baoyuan is not within their control at all, then they can only target Gu Feng. But as long as he knew that Yu Baoyuan and his son would not be hurt, Gu Feng was not afraid at all if he wanted to confront Old Man Wu and the others.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes were cloudy and uncertain, he stood there for a long time, suddenly sat down angrily, and slammed the table: "Damn,

    these bastards!" bad language!

    Yes, he did give birth to a child by a man, which was very shocking. But just because of this, should he and his son be sent to the laboratory for wanton tossing and become experimental materials for others?

    Mr. Wu and the others did these shitty things for their own fucking selfish interests, and they shamelessly wanted to cover themselves with scientific spirit and selfless dedication, so disgusting that people almost vomited.

    Yu Baoyuan's face was very ugly. After a long time, he opened his mouth and said gloomily: "I can't give in to them, they don't want to touch Rui Rui with a finger! I'll suppress the Internet public opinion first, since Mr. Wu wants to Noisy, okay, then let's see if he can pack me into a convincing way!"

    Bai Xiangsheng turned his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan. At this time, Yu Baoyuan's body was already full of terrifying aura!