Chapter 140

Waiting for the day to return

    Things are getting worse.

    Yu Baoyuan's method was indeed effective, and he controlled the situation of online public opinion in a short period of time. A lawyer's letter with a sloppy key word reversed the situation by half, and the marketing account also hurriedly deleted Weibo.

    Just when Yu Baoyuan breathed a sigh of relief, something worse happened.

    There is a big move from Mr. Wu.

    A tax case that Gu's had already settled was exposed. At the same time, in the matter of Yu Baoyuan's pregnancy and childbirth, the Gu's group used online public opinion and public relations methods to suppress it many times.

    Some people who are more conscientious have arranged the two hot spots together, saying that the Gu Group, relying on its large scale and solid foundation, has been using online information methods to deceive and suppress the truth for many years, making huge profits.

    As soon as the news broke, it went viral on the Internet.

    At this time, in Gu Feng's office, Anna was standing beside Yu Baoyuan and persuaded: "Baoyuan, I have already booked the ticket for you, you..."

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui, biting his teeth to death tight.

    Now he can't wait to kick Wu Lao into the cemetery.

    Where the fuck is this chasing?

    Where is there such a bully?

    If the interests of Mr. Wu and the others could not be satisfied, he justly resorted to means to make others submit to him, and cooperated with him, he was really not afraid of walking too much at night and encountering ghosts!

    "Before the fire hits you, go abroad first," Gu Feng said in a deep voice, "Even if you don't think about yourself, think about Rui Rui. He is still young, and it is very dangerous to be targeted by these people."

    Yu Baoyuan hugged his son, and there seemed to be a strong anger spreading in his heart.

    After a long time, he raised his head: "Are you sure you can beat those people?"

    "As long as you and your son won't be threatened by them," Gu Feng rolled his throat, "I can let go of my hands and feet and have no worries."

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were solemn, "I'll be with Dr. Bai together. Go out. I'll call you again when I'm abroad."

    Gu Feng's throat was sore, and he nodded.