Chapter 140.5

Waiting for the day to return

    "This is the result of my past few days," Yu Baoyuan asked Anna to put the results that he had achieved without sleep over the past few days on Gu Feng's desk, "I found someone to find out that Fang Jianglin's research project uses several banned drugs. , you can use this borrowing to play. Old Wu gives us a blow, and of course we have to hit back hard."

    Gu Feng held the material: "You can rest assured."

    "I will continue to monitor the situation from a distance when I go abroad," Yu Baoyuan Halfway through his body, "I have to press Mr. Wu and the others down completely before I can rest assured."

    Gu Feng nodded: "Then you should start packing your luggage right away. If you go out for about a month, take everything you need with you." After speaking, he walked to Yu Baoyuan's side.

    Gu Jiarui was still sleeping soundly in Yu Baoyuan's arms, and the little thing was very sleepy recently, unaware of everything that was happening around him.

    Gu Feng lowered his head and gently kissed Gu Jiarui's little face. After that, he straightened his back, looked at Yu Baoyuan, and hesitated for a while: "Be careful when you go out, I will send someone over there, remember... Remember to report to me when you get there,

    we are still on the same boat. The person."

    Yu Baoyuan condensed for a while, and finally did not choking, nodded: "Got it."

    "Before you go, I can..." Gu Feng's hands trembled, "I can Hug you?"

    Yu Baoyuan heard Gu Feng's tone, and his whole body tense up almost subconsciously.

    An alert stance.

    Gu Feng slowly put down his hand, and his expression didn't show anything, but his tone was a little sullen after all: "Forget it... bring your things, I'll meet you one hour earlier? Yuan Deng Tuan is stunned?!

    Yu Baoyuan packed his things quickly, In fact, not much, just one suitcase and one bag.

    When he went downstairs, Bai Xiangsheng was already waiting for him downstairs. Bai Xiangsheng knew that Yu Baoyuan had to go abroad to avoid the control of Mr. Wu and the others. He couldn't worry about Yu Baoyuan and Rui Rui. It just so happened that he also resigned and was idle at home, so he just went out with Yu Baoyuan and took it as a vacation. !

    "Is everything packed?" Bai Xiangsheng asked.

    "Well, that's all," Yu Baoyuan held the child and pointed to the luggage on the ground, "Let's go."

    Gu Feng and Meng Manglong helped them get the luggage into the car, and Meng Manglong, who followed, reluctantly gave up. After playing with Bai Xiangsheng for a while, he reluctantly released his daughter-in-law's hand and watched him drive towards the airport in the car.

    It might take a month to go, Meng Manglong's face was gloomy, as if he was about to cry.

    "Mr. Meng, don't be reluctant," Meng Manglong's little assistant whispered beside him, "you have completed all the work ahead of time, so you can take your annual leave early. Then you can go abroad to spend your honeymoon with Mr. Bai directly. Wonderful?"

    Meng Manglong's eyes lit up when he heard this.

    Yes indeed!

    If I solve the problem in advance, can't I have a honeymoon abroad with Sheng Sheng?

    He was immediately amused, and with a force he slapped the thin and thin assistant to the ground: "Hey, you are still smart!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❗Jaem's❗

Ebriwan! Do u want me to post the novel of "I Became the Male Lead's Adopted Daughter"? Though, it's releases was every 2 weeks. G? G?