Chapter 32: Blood vow

Brook's POV
"No!",I woke up,breathing heavily,feeling sweat on my forehead,for the first time,I had a nightmare about Giovanni and Tom and Draco,"shh,shh,baby,you're safe" I was crying,finally getting the pain in my shoulder after getting up too fast,"h-home" I sniffled,begging Tom with my eyes.

He hummed,taking the IV's out of my arms,and that heart rate thing on my finger,picking me up and putting me on his lap,"he won't hurt you baby,I promise,neither do we" I clenched onto him,fisting his shirt tightly,"shh,shh,deep breaths" he stood up,me wrapping my legs around him,"there you go" he handed me a cup of water,gulping it all at once,"easy sweetheart,I don't want you to throw up again" he moved my hair away from my face.

I slowly pressed my head to his shoulder,hiccuping,still crying,"oh dear" Lilian came inside the room,walking straight over to us,"put her on the bed,please" Tom sat me on the bed,letting Lilian do some general checks,like taking blood,listening to my heartbeat,checking my eyesight,reflexes,etc.

"Until I finally healed" I cried on Tom's shoulder as he walked upstairs,"I know baby,I know,I'm so sorry" he walked inside my room,getting inside the bathroom,getting the bath ready,"no more crying,baby,okay,I hate that sad look in your eyes" yeah,because of you two I became sadder,fucker.

"C-can I see my mom,please,I-I need a hug from her,please" he sighed,putting me on the counter,"I'll see what I can do" he lift the hospital gown,I collaborated because I was too frustrated,I didn't stop crying,"baby,come on" I sobbed harder as he pressed my head to his chest again,"what's up" Draco came into the room,cleaning his hands with a cloth,"oh,darling" I hated the fact they were pitying me,I didn't want them to pity me.

"Shh,everything is fine,breath" Draco rubbed my back,Tom kissed my head,I felt warm,and.....and safe,"let's bathe you and than we'll put you to sleep,alright" I nodded,rubbing my eyes,"so beautiful" Draco muttered,kissing my cheek. Tom filled the tub,while my head was resting on Draco's shoulder,whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

Draco sat me inside the tub,after wrapping my wounds with a plastic wrapper,making sure it's tight,"want to wash your hair yourself?" I nodded,Draco putting shampoo in my hand,letting me wash my hair,it smelled like blood. Tears were still streaming down my face,I don't think they'll stop any time soon. Tom brought a white fluffy towel,wrapping at around me and picking me up,"sweatpants?" I nodded my head,getting under the covers.

Draco sat next to me,stroking my hair,"you didn't tell me she woke up!?" I jumped after Lilith slammed the door shut,"I'm sorry,fuck" she ran over to me,wrapping her arms around me,taking me by surprise,"I'm sorry I didn't wake up at the right time" she hugged me tighter,making me wince,she was pressing hard on my shoulder,"I'm sorry" she pulled away,sniffling,"don't be,I don't blame you,and you shouldn't,too" I wiped her tears with my thumb,"it's not your fault and you know it,so please,don't worry about it" she smiled a little,nodding her head.

"Can I take her to change clothes" Lilith rolled her eyes,glaring at Tom,"what,she need to wear clothes" Tom picked me up,walking over to the bathroom,helping me change clothes quickly. Tom sighed after I put on my sweatshirt,the hat on my wet hair,looking at my lap,my hands sliding into the front pocket,"baby...." I broke his sentence with a sob,"please let me go home,I'm so scared,please" I cried out,finally showing him I'm scared,"of what baby,hey" he picked me up,sitting on the floor,leaning against the wall with me straddling his lap.

"Shh,I promise,we won't hurt you anymore,not us,and not Giovanni,I'll make a blood vow if you want!" I looked up at him with shocked eyes,he'll do a blood vow....for me,"w-what" I crocked out,"I'll make a blood vow,that I will never hurt you for the rest of my life,physically,I'm sure I had already hurt you mentally,and will" he took the hat off of my head,wiping my fresh tears,"I promise,you know what" he took a knife out of his pocket,why did he- I can't believe I'm even asking,"Draco" Draco came into the bathroom,a frown on his face,"we're making a blood vow to never hurt Brook again for the rest of our lives,physically".