[Jikook] Drink

(Yes, this is inspired by Don't Say No ep11)

"Damn it, Jungkook" Jimin says as he stared at his phone. He just received some messages from Jungkook, it wasn't spelled correctly and he came to a conclusion that he's drunk. He looked at the bar name before he walked in.

He looked around, sighing. He pushes through people until he reaches the table where Jungkook is. There sat Jungkook, head leaned against one of the popular guys at their college. He had his arm wrapped around Jungkook, who looked like he's out of it.

He grits his teeth before he walked to them.
"Oi, let go of what's mine" Jimin says, his brow raised.
"Yours? Yours, my ass" The guy says, laughing.
"Let go of him, I said" Jimin says, walking to them. He grabbed the guy on his collar and lifted him up.

"He's mine" Jimin says and punched the guy. The guy fell back, groaning as he cupped his cheek. Jimin walks to Jungkook, he now looked worried.
"Jungkook ah?" He says. He carefully lifts Jungkook up, staring at him.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook says before passing out.
"Damn it" He muttered and carried him bridal style. He glared back at the guy and walked out of bar with Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned, sitting up. He looked around and spots Jimin, who's laid beside him.
"Hyung...?" He says and Jimin opens his eyes.
"Yeah?" Jimin says, his voice groggy as he's just woke up.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"You got drunk with that guy from college" Jimin says, sighing.

"I did? I didn't drink any alcohol though?" Jungkook says and Jimin groaned.
"That bitch, I'll end him, he drugged you!?" Jimin says and Jungkook sighs.
"Hyung, calm down for now, yeah? It's early in the morning" Jungkook says, sighing.

You can say, Mr Popular got exposed by what he had did.