Chapter-29

.Red haired dude.

<A day later>

3rd POV

We see our dear protagonist on a rooftop, seemingly looking for something or someone from this view.

By the span of a day, he looked for information about that red haired guy, that he thought is the prince.

But for some reason, he barely new about the guy. The only thing he new was that he actually wasn't the prince, but he was the prince playmate since he was little.

He searched for information non stop yesterday. But he came out empty handed. He tried reading their minds, but it always came out as blank if involving that red haired dude. Not even a name showed.

And when he found this out, he knew that there's something wrong not only the people, but also the red haired dude's backstory.

So he decided to find the guy. To directly get the information from him. But he can't him anywhere, even at night.

So here he was, trying to find that dude who scared his fluffy sunshine Eijaz. Speaking of Eijaz, if your wondering where he is...

-In the Inn (rented room)-

We see Eijaz sleeping peacefully, he was tired from yesterday's search, he was constantly running with his small body. Not only was he trying to dodge the people's feet to not get stomped on, but he was also maintaining his fox appearance, which needs a lot of concentration.

So here he was, curled up on his King's bed, granted by his King to rest for today. If our dear protagonist saw this, we all know that he would squeal with joy, and maybe even capture some pictures by the help of Sybyl.

-Back to (Y/n)-

(Y/n) was now moving to another area to search for that man, this kinda remind him of that ring search... And Acnologia...

No- (Y/n) has him at the back of his head for now because this is much more important. If he can't solve this puzzle, he won't come back to his home. Meaning if he can't get out of here, he also can't see Acnologia.

But, oh dear his parental instincts are kicking in. He was now again starting to worry about Acnologia. He swears if there are any who hurt Acnologia, they would face hell itself. That wasn't an empty promise.

Now, back to his currently main mission.

He tried to search for the guy's presence, but for some reason it seems as though that guy was hiding his presence. And he was good he'll give him that.

Sybyl was also trying to help if she feel the familiar signatures of that guy by just getting close to maybe 200 meters. So (Y/n) has to rely to on Sybyl for this search.

The search continues for the entire day. And our Dear Protagonists still came out empty handed like yesterday. He now already searched the entire city of the empire.

Now. He was moving the search to the outside of the empires walls. He was atleast trying to find his whereabouts, even a hint of where he came from.

But he still found nothing. He searched and searched. Double checking some areas, that maybe he missed a spot or something.

Like when he was searching for his cat in his previous world. Who always, for some reason, appears in unexpected moments.