Author's Note | OC Introduction

Hi 

Thank you for choosing to read my fanfic!

This book contains Luisa Madrigal X OC

My posting schedule isn't consistent since I also have to focus on schoolwork. I hope that's okay.

Cecilia Yanez
-
( Art by Me' ❤️ )

-Cecilia is the " Princess " of her town

-
Cecilia is the " Princess " of her town.

She is the next head of the Yanez family because of her maturity compared to her older brother. She was exerted with the many pressures bestowed upon her by her family and town.

Everyone sees her as a mature, calm, selfless young lady when in reality they couldn't be far from the truth.
In reality she is a anxious clutz who could be selfish at times.

She deeply adores her brother but sometimes feels as though she is failing him as a younger sister.

Her Miracle Pearl is a light shade of purple on her golden necklace her Abuela gave her.
-

Marco Yanez
-
( Art by Bleepiebloop )
I LOVE YOU BLEEPIEIEIEIE

Marco Yanez-( Art by Bleepiebloop  ) I LOVE YOU BLEEPIEIEIEIE

Gift - Cloning

Age - 21

Sexuality - Straight

-
Marco has an easygoing personality. He is a natural perfectionist and unlike his sister, he is extremely mature.

Everyone thinks he doesn't take things seriously when they barely know him.

Marco is extremely overprotective of Cecilia since he has always been there for her during her most vulnerable moments.

Marco's Pearls can be located on his left hand. He has 2 grey pearls with 1 white one in the middle on a ring.

-

Miracle Pearl's are bestowed upon the Yanez family at the age of 5.
The Yanez's were given their Miracle when Cecilia's 
great-grandparents died from their ship getting shipwrecked.

Luckily, Abuela was saved by a group of Dolphins who brought her to Honduras.

Since then she has continued the Yanez Bloodline.