21: polaroid love

"Can I stay longer?"

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows, wondering why did Haesoo decide to stay longer at the hospital even though she was cured of her sickness.

"I'm sorry, Haesoo. Another patient will be moving in here. There's a lot of patients is waiting for their room to be arranged."

Haesoo nodded as understood. She thanked the doctor and got off the bed carefully. Sunghoon held her hand tightly to help her and turned her body facing him with his eyes fixed on her.

He reached his hand to her hair, brushed and tucked it behind her ear.
"Are you feeling better?"

Haesoo smiled before answering,
"I'm good, Sunghoon."

"Tell me if you feel so dizzy. Hold my hand if you can't balance yourself."

"Tell me if something happens at home."

"Tell me if you're hungry."

"Don't force yourself to go out. I will buy anything you want and send them to you."

"Did you get it?"

Haesoo looked at Sunghoon,

"I appreciate your help, Sunghoon."

"But I don't want to burden anyone around me anymore."

"You will end up getting hurt because of me."

"I don't want it to happen."

Sunghoon quickly shook his head and cupped her chin, bending his body closer to her.

"Don't say that, Haesoo."

Haesoo replied, "Soohyun is right--"

"Don't believe her. She is just trying to take you down. Don't believe everything that comes out through her mouth."

Haesoo lowered her head,
"But Jay turned this way because of me..."

"He helped you, Haesoo. It's not that you force him and let him suffer."

Before Haesoo could continue her words, their conversation was interrupted when Yedam went into the room. Jisung came towards Haesoo, quickly took her luggage with him.

"Let's go. Yedam will drive the car."

Sunghoon brushed Haesoo's hair gently, wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go, Haesoo."

~~

"Where are we going to?" Haesoo asked curiously as soon as she woke up from her sleeping. She looked around the neighborhood, confused when they brought her somewhere else instead of sending her home.

Haesoo shook Sunghoon to wake him up from his sleeping. He brushed his hair out of his face, finally realized that familiar neighborhood that Yedam brought them to. Jisung respond to Haesoo,

"We are going to Jay's house."

"Why?"

Yedam replied, "We need to pack his clothes and go to the hospital after sending you off. Don't worry, it will take a few minutes."