- 43 -

During this time, Jin Zhao has been keeping a vigil in his room, and he still slept quite peacefully after Rong Wan, but Jin Zhao hasn't slept for a long time, but it seems that apart from the red bloodshot eyes, he is still in good spirits.

After all, staying up all night is just commonplace for him.

He was like a beast ready to go with a string stretched all the time.

Except for Rong Wan, none of the subordinates and guards in the mansion dared to approach easily.

Jin Zhao lowered his head and said nothing.

He even had the violent thought of killing all those people-he had already crawled out of the abyss.

He hadn't had such a cruel thought for a long time, but now he thought that the general would be taken away.

All the dark thoughts in his heart came out.

It took him a lot of effort to prevent his mental strength from being exposed, and to restrain his dangerous impulses.

If those people really touched the general's hair, he would definitely kill them.

Definitely will.

“General, I can take you away. "

Jin Zhao couldn't help but bring it up again. Because he was talking more and more, his throat and voice didn't seem as dry as before, but his tone of voice was still a bit unnatural.

But because of the anxiety in my heart, I didn't care so much.

The protagonist mentioned this to Rong Wan more than once recently, but Rong Wan still shook his head.

“You have to take back what belongs to you before you come to me. ”

Jin Zhao can now come and go freely in the empire.

With the mental power of the sss gene, no one is his opponent. He can do many things for Rong Wan. Even now, he can take Rong Wan away and fly high, but when the two of them leave, they will have to hide in Tibet forever.

It is better to rebel with Yun. Not to mention Yun's side, if there is no Jin Zhao, I am afraid that the success rate will be almost zero.

Just talking about the unfinished task, one part of it is that you must get back the energy source for the protagonist.

The protagonist without an energy source may be regarded as the strongest person in the entire empire, but when the time comes to escape, the empire will not only send a few soldiers to kill them, but will send various weapons such as ferocious spaceships and thousands of troops.

Even if the protagonist has superpowers, there is no way to get out of the siege. In the original text, the protagonist finally broke out. Although he caused the entire empire to fall, he also paid his own life.

And it is definitely impossible for Rong Wan to let him die. Not only can you not die, you can't get injured, you must also get out of your body.

Therefore, he must get the energy source back, so that not only can he complete the task after completion, but the probability of success in this rebellion will also be greatly increased.

Jin Zhao didn't know Rong Wan's plans for the system and tasks in his heart.

He only thought that the general hoped that after he got the energy source, he would become his most useful weapon, win this battle for him, and push Yun to the throne.

Jin Zhao doesn't care whose regime it is, he doesn't care if he will be injured or re-arrested after defeat, but he cares about the general's thoughts.——