29

Immediately Katsuki and Eijiro were up and facing the door of Izuku's nest, eyes slitted and narrowed, fangs elongated as their claws gently laid over the blankets of the nest.

Izuku quickly gripped the two growling alphas, keeping them rooted to their place as they shielded their omega.

Hitoshi and Shoto spared a glance at each other, seeming to have a quick and quiet conversation that lasted mere seconds.

With a nod, Hitoshi got up and left the nest, leaving Kat, Eiji, and Izu in Shotos' care. Izuku couldn't help but whine in distress as he saw Hitoshi left.

"Shh, he'll be right back" Shoto assured, keeping a listening ear on what was happening outside.

"Little omega~" a voice called from the other side of the door before Hitoshi could even reach for the handle.

Everyone in the room immediately tensed. They all recognized that grating and mocking tone.

Izuku trembled as his mind took him back to when he first heard that voice. When he was scared and alone, wanting nothing more than to be comforted by his alphas and yet he was being terrorized by someone unknown.

He was scared.

He shook, curling in on himself where he laid underneath Katsuki.

One look at their omega had both Eijiro and Katsuki's alphas pushing further out, needing to protect their omega. Switching positions, Eijiro lifted Izuku into his arms as Katsuki rushed out of the blanketed nest.

Before Hitoshi could fully turn the knob to open the door, Katsuki was there ripping it open for him.

The alpha on the other side shrieked as Katsuki slammed him into the wall on the opposite side of the hall.

"What the hell are you doing here, Monoma?" Hitoshi growled, staying close by only to make sure Katsuki didn't murder the other alpha.

"I-I don't-"

"You remember the last time you tried Bakugo when he was in rut, right? I can promise this time will be just as painful" Hitoshi spoke, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Hah, I don't remember anything of the sort" the blue eyed blonde smirked with false confidence.

"Wow, challenging an alpha so clearly above you, while threatening his omega" Hitoshi shook his head.

"Good luck" Hitoshi threw over his shoulder as he stepped back through the door and into the den.

Monoma's eyes widened in panic as he watched the other go. As soon as the door shut, he felt the rutting alphas claws start to dig into the meat of shoulders.

Of course everyone who might've been close by made sure to turn away from the hallway at the clear sounds of an alpha brutally putting another in their place.

Monoma would definitely remember this for sure.

—-

When Katsuki finally went back inside the den, his alpha was assaulted with the scent of his distressed omega. He immediately rushed in through the doors of the nest, not giving a second thought to the blood that stained his skin or dripping off his claws.

Fully coming into the nest, Katsuki could see his little omega, curled up in Eijiro's lap, Izuku hanging onto to Eijiros shoulders for dear life.

Eijiro had his face pressed firmly against Izuku's neck, Shoto beside them with his arms wrapped around Izuku's waist and Hitoshi draped somewhere in the middle.

Katsuki moved around Eijiro, bringing a clawed hand to comb through Izuku's curls. Izuku's eyes shot up at the unexpected feeling, his eyes locking onto the semi-feral alpha in front of him.