Epilogue... Platinum Rings

^^^^^ Bleo's Song ^^^^^^
Leo's Pov
2 years later

————
June 23rd

"Don't look okay? Keep your eyes totally shut." She throws her hands up, waving vaguely at her blindfold. "I promise I cannot see a thing. Just hurry up already." I smile at her impatience and guide her up the steps, stopping once we reach the door. I knock.

once
twice
three times

The door swings open and Beth hands me the key, putting a finger over lips. "Wait? Who's there? Who are you talking to Leo? Leo Maxwell! Don't ignore your fiancé!" This time I'm shushing Belle, trying to contain my excitement.

"Okay, you can take it off in three, two, one." She pulls it off the second I say 'one' Her pretty eyes widen as she looks around the townhouse, walking slowly throughout the empty, undecorated rooms.

"Tell me you did not by a house with Marks death money and you are not gonna let me decorate every inch of this house and you are not gonna let me build Karen and Theo a cat sanctuary." I shrug, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You bought us a house!?! Leo?!" She grins, kissing my face all over. "And I can decorate every room?." I nod, confirming her stupid little question, of course I'll let her do that.

"Oh my god. I knew those two stupid years in college doing stupid interior design would pay off... Look Leo, we could do a kitchen island right here. Maybe green cupboards, and these original wood floors. Wow." My hearts grows as I watch my girl look around her now toy.

But she was totally correct, I finally inherited my dads company, including the assets and money now that I'm old enough. So I bought us a house with Marks death money. We still cut up any flowers left on his grave when we visit Vancouver, his hometown.

Maybe it's a shitty, human thing to do, indecent or whatever. But that man made my life a living hell, it's the only way I feel like I can get closure. He got the easy way out and now I have to pick up the pieces, its only fair to be a little bitter.

"LEO. THIS HOUSE HAS A BALCONY!" I chuckle to myself as I hear Belle running around upstairs, checking all the many, many rooms this place has.

———————
July 3rd

Karen is followed by Theo down the carpet, both doing their little model walks as David scurries after them, making sure they don't mess it up. As soon as both of our cats reach me, Julia and David place them onto little red pillows. Karen with Beth and Julia and Theo with David.

Then... I watch as the love of my life walks down the aisle, bouquet of red roses in her hands. Her pretty brown hair sitting over her shoulders and the little red ruby, silver and sparkly bracelet on her arm.

You can call Belle crazy or untraditional by wearing a red wedding dress, neither of us care anyway. She looks stunning no matter what she  wears.

Paper rings is played as Tom smacks a big kiss on her cheek, she narrows her eyebrows and hugs him. Lingering for just a second before turning to me.

Her gorgeous eyes meeting mine and everything else goes blurry, except her. Belle simply stays shiny and golden, a light glow surrounding her. "Princess Maxwell." She does a little curtsy, passing the bouquet to Beth.