➪TWENTY SEVEN

Don't forget to follow my Pinterest https: //pin.it/3gSuDQI

"Did he say that to you after or during your shift? I'm getting tired of that motherfucker

"Did he say that to you after or during your shift? I'm getting tired of that motherfucker. I'm going to come up there and whoop his ass myself" I giggled as I listened to Elena. I was in the middle of telling her what my boss said. He was acting like a real pain in the ass.

"No seriously. Isn't he like thirty? He's way too old for you anyways. I'm not sure why he acts like you're his girlfriend or something".

"I guess now wouldn't be a great time to tell you that my boyfriend is the same age" I wince as I wait for her response, to which I just hear her let out a small gasp.

"Sienna Elizabeth Cousy. Really? I guess daddy issues play a big part in your choosing" she says and I roll my eyes.

"No, Elena. It wasn't even like that. I didn't pursue him, it was the other way around" I tell her and she hums sarcastically.

"Right. So a thirty year old billionaire with a name who you won't tell me has come to pursue you? And you mean to tell me that now he wants to take care of you and all you've done is fuck him?" She says and I sigh.

That really sums up the relationship we have in a negative way.

"Elena it's not like that" I defend myself and she hums.

"Right. So what have you done that's so life changing for him? All I ever hear you talk about is how nice he is, and how luxurious his bathroom is".

"That's because there's really nothing I can do for him, which is why I feel guilty most days when he buys me things. He's already rich and has the things he wants. It's not like I can go buy him anything. That's why I don't ask for much" I say.

My relationship with Nicco is a bit more complicated in my eyes. He wants to do all these things for me but I don't want the same. I don't feel as if I deserve it. All I can do is give him myself. I have no money, no luxury items besides the things he bought, and my life isn't interesting enough. He's the one with everything.

"Well maybe that's the way he likes it. You said that he's thirty, which means he's more mature than men our age. He's probably used to taking care of women, and you're just someone he wants to take care of. Has he complained about it?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Not once" I say.

"So I'm not seeing the problem. Maybe you're overthinking. If he likes having you around then maybe that's enough for him. He wants you for you. He probably wouldn't take anything from you anyways." She says.

I nod and just as I am about to begin my sentence the elevator doors ding, signaling that someone is coming up. Of course it's none other than Nicco and my thought proves it because he soon steps off.

His face is fixed into a neutral expression, besides his jaw being clenched. I go silent on the phone for a second before his eyes connect to mine and he starts to walk towards the living room where I am.