~Human! Moon~

Dude, I literally can't think of anything for Chica because I don't really find her attractive. She's more friend shaped to me, so I'll prolly only be doing fluff of her. SORRY!

Y/n P.O.V.

I growled as I looked down at Moon, his hands tied behind his head, drool escaping through his sharp teeth as he panted, "Look at you..." I purred, turning up the volume on the little vibrator I have attached to his cock.

Moon whimpered and bucked his hips up, "Y/n~" He moaned and I smirked, rubbing up and down his chest, pinching his nipples and smirking, "So beautiful." I whispered and kissed his stomach.

I grabbed a bottle of lube that I had prepared next to me, "I'm going to make you feel so good Moonshine~" I teased, letting the liquid drip onto my hands. I rubbed them together than gently inserted a finger into his tight hole, "Oh fuck!" He yelled, bucking his hips up some more.

I chuckled as I pumped them in and out at a steady pace, adding another finger in the process. I chuckled as Moon continued to squirm and thrash, "Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck!" He yelled as he came, thick white ropes shooting out of his red and swollen tip.

I pulled my fingers out of him, dripping some of the Hawiian lubricant onto my length, rubbing it in and gently rubbing my tip against his entrance, "P-Please Y/n, please fuck me. I need it, please." Moon begged and I nodded, "Anything for you princess." I smirked and slowly slipped into him, turning the vibrator up to max and massaging his tip.

Moon was a moaning mess, unable to speak even a simple 'yes'. I smiled as slowly thrusted in and out of his tight ass, rocking my hips against his while flicking and gently pinching the tip of his cock.

I groaned as I bottomed out in him, gripping his hips with my free hand to steady myself. I slowly pulled back out, only to slam into him, causing him to scream out. I groaned as he tightened around me, his seed spilling from him again, leaving a white mess on my hand and his stomach.

I chuckled and began pounding into his ass, skin slapping against skin filled the room as I jacked him off, tears spilling from his eyes as I overstimulated him, "That's right, cry for me, let me know how good I make you feel my sweet Moonshine~" I praised and cupped his cheek with my free hand.

I wiped his tears away and leaned down, capturing his lips onto mine, our tongues wrestling as I destroyed his fragile body. I pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting our lips.

I smiled as he came again, adding to the little puddle that was forming the little dip of his stomach. I gripped his hips, pounding into his prostate over and over again.

I pinched his nipples again, tugging on them harshly and flicking them, "You're taking me so well Moon, I'm so proud of you." I looked down, seeing my cock disappear into his tight little hole, "Look at that. Look at it disappear inside you. You're just taking it, every inch, you're letting me fuck into your guts. I bet your begging for me to cum inside of you. Yeah? You want me to?" I asked condescendingly.

Moon nodded his head furiously, unable to say any words from how good I was fucking him, "Look at this, you're already so fucked out. Your hole is going to be so stretched out and so fuckable, I might have to keep going after I'm done. I might not be completely satisfied when I cum." I smirked as I jacked him off.

Moons tears left little wet spots on the bed beside his head, "Cry for me, you slut, cry for me and I'll cum inside of you." I growled, feeling myself near my end.

Moon cried out as he shot his seed out again, his cum dribbling down his cock and onto the base, leaking onto the bed. I grabbed his legs and pinned them beside his head, "Look at that, so flexible~" I teased and smirked.

I growled and kissed him, touching his overly sensitive cock again to see if I could squeeze one more orgasm out of him before I reached my end.

I pulled away, pressing my forehead against his as I railed into him at speeds I didn't know I could go, "F-Fuuu- Nghh!~ C-caaaaa ahh! nnnnttt! T-T-Taaaaaaaa-" Moon struggled to make out as I groaned ferally.

I felt him release into my hand and onto his small stomach again. I smirked and came inside of his small body, letting rope after rope of my hot white seed spill into his hole. I panted as I thrusted up into him, riding out our highs.

I pulled out and smiled at him, "You did amazing Moonshine. You did so good, I'm so proud of you." I praised and got up, picking up some baby wipes to clean him up.

I wiped his sperm from ass his chest, stomach, and cock and threw the wipes in the trash. I cleaned my hands off and picked up my baby boy, "Let's get you taken care of."

I walked into the bathroom we share and turned on the tap for the bathtub, running warm water and pouring a bit of bubble bath into the water. I smiled and set him inside, joining him in the bathtub, "Let me get you all washed up baby." I hummed and began washing his hair.

~Time skip~

I helped him into his soft PJ's and set him into bed, joining him once again and covering us up with the soft weighted blanket. I pulled him close to me, his face in my chest as I hummed, "Sleep well, my shooting star." I purred and kissed his head.

I closed my eyes, "I love you." Holding him tight before slipping into dream land, "I love you too Y/n..." Moon replied before he too, fell asleep.

Cuddling eachother in a nice warm bed where we had made love in not too long ago.