Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me

I woke up refreshed Wednesday morning and with only one person on my mind. Ryan Lucket. Since last night I couldn't help but think about him. His lips, hands, eyes, arms, and of course his dick. No, I've never seen it or even felt it but just looking at him, I know he knows how to work it. I laid in these tan colored plush covers daydreaming about him and his penis. A wave of joy came over me and I jumped out of bed, I wanted to see him. Quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, I didn't want him smelling my morning breath. I untied my hair and took down the pony making sure my hair looked wild but tamed as if I woke up flawless. I opened my door and tiptoed down the long hallway to find his bedroom. Reaching for his door, I pushed my boobs up and knocked. I waited a moment but he didn't answer, I slowly opened his door and found he wasn't there.

"He must be downstairs." I whispered to myself.

I made my way down the spiral staircase. Being barefoot didn't help with the coldness of the marble steps. Still not remembering where everything was I roamed around the house before finding the kitchen, to my surprise Ryan wasn't there. Yet, there was a man standing at the fridge. He had jet black hair that looked as if he ran his fingers through it, tanned skin, large sweaty muscles, and wearing jeans with a white shirt. Realizing I had no idea who this man was and that I was walking around the house half naked, I tried quietly walking away.

"Uhh...hello?" The man spoke with a thick Spanish accent. I turned around slowly facing him.

"Uh...hi." I said with a half smile.

"You're one of Ryan's friends?" He questioned looking me over.

"Uh..yeah." I answered looking down. I didn't know if he was a family member or what, but I suddenly felt self conscious.

"Well, I'm Romero." He introduced himself, extending his hand.

"Mackenzie." I replied shaking his hand.

"I work...uhh on the landscaping. You know the uhh.."

"Landscaper?"

"Sí, Sí!" We both laughed.

"That's cool." I went to walk away.

"Uhh.....how long have you been with Ryan?" Romero asked taking a sip of his bottled water. I have to say he was a very attractive man, he resembled Adam Rodriguez.

"I'm not with Ryan, we're just friends."

"Friends? But you came from his bedroom.."

"I didn't come from his bedroom, I was in the guest room."

"Guest room?"

"Yes." Why is he questioning me? He's the damn landscaper.

"Not with him at all?" I moved closer trying to hear him. I'm terrible with accents.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you not with him? Did he already have you?"

"No! He did not have me. A girl and boy can be friends Romero."

"Sí, but are you a lesbian?"

"No I'm not a damn lesbian. What is wrong with you?"

"Hahaha..."

"Why is that funny?" I was beginning to get angry.

"Uhh..because you're cute and angry."

"You mean cute while angry?"

"Sí, sí." He said struggling his shoulders.

"Well....Thank you Romero." I went to REALLY walk away this time, but not to my surprise he stopped me.