The Miscarried Baby (August 2012)

Harry: 18Camryn: 18Darcy: 16 months (1 year and 4 months)

Harry: 18
Camryn: 18
Darcy: 16 months (1 year and 4 months)

If you haven't read the Miscarriage chapter I'd suggest reading that before (even though it's not my best chapters since it was one of the first chapters I ever put out lol)

❤️Thank you so much to loveheart456987 for requesting this chapter ❤️

August 15

"Say hello daddy,"Camryn coos, walking into the kitchen with Darcy attached to her hip, her brown curls sleep messed and standing messily all across her head as she rests her cheek down against Camryn's shoulder, her lips pouted sleepily with a little breastmilk clinging to the corner crease of her lips.

"Oh hey baby, did you finish nursing?"Harry coos back, turning his head over his shoulder from the pot of oatmeal he was making, grinning widely at Darcy who looks just as sleepy as she did when she woke up an hour ago in Camryn and his bed, waking both of them up so that she could nurse which allowed Harry and Camryn to drowsily fall back asleep for a few more minutes before they both woke up, Camryn of course stayed with Darcy as she finished eating while Harry trudged downstairs to start his and Camryn's breakfast.

"Say 'yeah dada, I did',"Camryn confirms with a loving grin as she looks down at her little girl, bringing her finger up to swipe at the corner of Darcy's mouth and rid it of the white liquid collected in the crease. "And little miss did not bite me once while nursing, so I think we're finally breaking that habit."

"Oh good job, baby, can I have some snuggles?"Harry asks, turning away from the stove and making grabby hands at Darcy as he walks closer to her, watching a little lopsided grin appear on her face at the sight of her dad coming near her.

"Go see daddy,"Camryn whispers, passing Darcy off to Harry as he takes her little body in his hands, raising her above his head as he leans his head back on the ball of his neck, dropping his jaw open at Darcy as she giggles and reaches her little palms down to Harry's face as she touches his lips, his mouth pretending to munch on her little fingers.

"Hi lovey, hello, I love you,"Harry murmurs, nuzzling his nose against Darcy's tiny button one, their foreheads pressed together as she sits on his hip.

"You love daddy too, huh?"Camryn grins, scratching her fingers gently against Darcy's back as she walks past Harry, pressing a quick kiss to his lips so that she can go to the stove and finish making the oatmeal. "I love daddy too."

"Are you being quiet this morning?"Harry asks, swaying his hips soothingly as he reaches his hand up to comb his fingers through Darcy's brown curls as she blearily looks up at him with her big blue eyes. "Are you still a bit tired?"

"See,"Darcy whispers, looking up at Harry through her thick eyelashes, batting them cutely.

"Yeah you did sleep, huh? You slept so good,"Harry grins, nuzzling his cheek against Darcy's rosy and soft cheek. "Did you sleep in mummy and I's bed?"