Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage

Overhaul just got done performing another experiment on Eri and reliving some 'stress' as he liked to call it when a massive explosion shook. The entire facility startling him.

"What the hell is going on!?" He yelled before he pulled out his phone and called his henchmen at the top of the building. "What the fuck is happening!".

"SIR YOU HAVE TO HELP US IT'S D-AHG" the line went dead by the sound of metal slicing flesh.

He didn't know why but he felt fear seeping into his body. It wasn't normal fear, this was pure primal fear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At the top of the base Tobirama was marching through the halls slaughtering anyone that got in his way and he ordered his. Anbu to do the same "no monsters will be leaving this building alive" as he put it.

He read the reports that his Anbu gave him before he began this raid and this was one of the few times in his life where he felt pure rage. Not only that but he couldn't suppress it like he did for most of his emotions.

Overhaul performed brutal experiments on a little girl named Eri and not only that but he killed her and brought her back to. Life just do repeat the process all over again until he was satisfied.

To say Tobirama was pissed would be an understatement, every step he took the ground cracked and his chakra was flaring so much. The infrastructure of the building was cracking and some of the weaker villains collapsed from just getting near him.

"D-" the villain didn't even get to finish what he was saying before Tobirama's arm shot out and blew a hole through his chest. Leaving a fist sized hole where his heart use to be.

He continued to stomp his way down and he entered a large room and all the members of the 8 precepts of death were standing before him.

"You won't be getting another step further" said Rappa getting ready to fight.

"Surrender or I'll make you wish you took your own lives" said Tobirama coldly as he raised his hand and made a single hand sign.

His Anbu behind him shivered at that, he's cold but this... It was on a completely different level.

"Ha what co-" he stopped when his body didn't feel right. He felt his arms and legs bending the opposite direction and before long. A sickening snap was heard and both of his arms and legs snapped in the opposite direction and he fell to the ground screaming.

"RAPPA!" Yelled the largest figure before he charged at Tobirama "I'm going to kill you!!!".

"Water Style: Blood Dance" said Tobirama coldly and a second later all the blood in the body of the man charging at him. Exploded outwards like spikes killing him instantly.

The other villains looked in horror at the sight and took a step back and felt even more fear when Tobirama started to walk towards them. Covered in the blood of the man he just killed.

Rappa was still on the ground groaning in pain when he felt intense pain on his skull and realized that Tobirama. Was crushing his skull with his foot and before he could beg for mercy his head exploded from the pressure.

Tobirama then continued to walk and all but one member coward away from him and it was Hekiji and he was regretting that decision.

"P-please don't k-kill me" he said while shaking and wetting himself from Tobirama's glare that was boring right through his soul.

The other members were about to run away when they Heard their boss over the intercom.

"Kill him all of you or I'll reduce you to atoms" said Overhaul before the call ended.