27*

Y/N'S POV

As Namjoon kissed me, I could feel his hands roaming, messing with the Hem of the T-shirt but not crossing that boundary which I was thankful for.

I was feeling very nervous right now but part of me wanted whatever was going to happen, to happen.

Reluctantly, I trailed my hand down, playing with the strings on Namjoon's sweats. That seemed to make him more eager as he pushed his hips upwards.

I broke our lips apart as I started into the darkness. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Namjoon says and I shake my head although he couldn't see me.

"No, it's okay I just um, I don't know I'm nervous." I say honestly. Namjoon flicks on his bedroom lamp so that he can look over at me.

"It's okay, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do." He says and without thinking, my eyes trail down to his pants where the sweats gave away everything.

Outlined clear as day, his pants showed how hard he was. I felt my face heat as he didn't try to hide it.

"What if I'm not good at any of this." I say, feeling even more nervous at the thought of messing up or doing it wrong.

"Just like kissing, practice makes perfect." Namjoon grins as he looks up at me. I gulp as I glance up at him.

"If you don't want to do anything right now we don't have to. I'm okay waiting." Namjoon says but I shake my head.

"No, I want to." I say instantly, catching Namjoon off guard. Namjoon sat up slightly as he leaned closer to me.

"If at any time you want to stop just tell me and we will." He says and I nod hesitantly as I close the gap between us.

Namjoon kisses me passionately as his hands wrapped around the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

I gasped slightly as his tongue darted into my mouth without warning. We had never kissed with tongue before so I was hoping I was actually doing this right.

I assumed I was doing well by the small groan that escaped Namjoon's mouth into my own.

When Namjoon pulled back I tried to catch my breath. As I did, his hands trailed down my sides, resting on my hips.

"Let me worry about making you feel good tonight, okay. We can worry about everything else another time." Namjoon says as his eyes search mine for any sign of hesitancy.

I didn't say anything but instead nodded. Namjoon smiled as he leaned back in to kiss me as his hands slid down further until they were resting right under my butt. I felt my heart race as he lifted me up, placing me on his lap.

Without breaking the kiss, his hands squeezed me slightly as he pushed me down on his lap, causing me to feel everything.

When Namjoon pulled back, he moved his hands with him before he spoke. "I know you've never done any of this before but is there anything in particular you want to try?" He asks.

I stared down at him for a moment before feeling my cheeks heat at his words. I simply shook my head, not even knowing what to say.

"If you at any point feel uncomfortable just let me know." Namjoon says and I nod as I watch him, waiting for whatever he would do next.

He then leaned forward, his lips attaching to my neck. The instant feeling of pleasure came over me as I let out a small gasp.

I could feel Namjoon smile against my neck as his tongue poked out, sliding against my skin. His fingers moved up, playing with the hem of my shirt.

As he sucked and licked my neck his hand came over my clothed chest, grasping my right breast, kneading it.

I shifted on his lap, causing him to groan into my neck. His fingers found my nipple, twisting it slightly in his fingers. That caused me to arch my body forward, pushing my breasts right into his face.

Namjoon didn't complain as he moved his head back, his hands falling down and sliding up under my shirt.

I let out a small moan as he took both of my breasts in each hand and brought his face directly to them. Looking up into my eyes as he did so.

Just as he did that, his tongue darted out, going straight to my nipple as he took it in his mouth gently.

I threw my head back as my hand went straight to the back of his head, pulling his hair slightly. I could feel his tongue swirling around and I had to force myself to be quiet.

When he pulled back, he replaced it with the other one as he began to play with the nipple he was just sucking on.

I could feel myself becoming even more turned on as I looked down at him.

After a bit he pulled back, moving me off his lap and onto my back beside him. "Take your panties off."

His words shocked me but truthfully, it was hot.

I did as I was told as he watched me. Once I was in nothing but his T-shirt he leaned down beside me, placing his lips on mine once again.

His lips felt soft against mine as he kissed me with a hunger that I couldn't explain. I kissed him back just as eagerly.

I felt his hand begin to trail down until he was under the shirt, parting my legs slightly. I gasped as his fingers found their way to my wet area, sliding down the fold, causing me to moan softly into his mouth.

As he moved his fingers in a circular motion, I couldn't contain the low whimpers from coming out of my mouth.

Just then, he slid his fingers down before pushing two of them into me with ease, causing me to moan into his mouth.

He began to pump his fingers as he kissed me, his free hand holding the back of my head. With every pump of his fingers, I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

Suddenly Namjoon pulled back, staring down at me as he continued to move his fingers. He watched me with hungry eyes and his gaze made me feel hot.

"Does that feel good?" He asks quietly as he slides his fingers up, swirling them in circles once more.

I nodded, knowing if I opened my mouth no words would come out but noises instead.

Namjoon grinned as he continued what he was doing as he moved down on the bed, coming eye level with my hips.

I watched as he lowered his face downwards, removing his fingers and replacing them with his mouth.

My back arched off of the bed immediately, a gasp escaping my lips. Namjoon glanced up, his eyes flashing as he began to lick and suck.

The feeling of his tongue caused me to squirm around, the feeling being too much to handle, the pleasure too much.

As he flicked his tongue repeatedly, I could feel the pressure building in my stomach, my back arching again as he continued.

Suddenly, my body exploded with pleasure, my hips rocking against Namjoon's mouth.

As Namjoon pulled away, the only word I could manage out of my mouth was,

"Wow."