𝟭𝟳 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

"Fuck. What do you mean you left the prince...?" Mr Yuan closed the car door before marching her way towards Jimin's palace gates. Thousands of thoughts ran across her head. He was left alone for three hours, all alone. Anything could happen in three hours. At 10am she returns to her original job which was being Jimin's personal bodyguard. However, it was 2am in the morning and she was forced to drop in due to the prince's shit ass behaviour. Mr Yuan clenched on her phone against her ear watching the guard talk to the other one.

"It's Mr Yuan, let him in immediately..." and just like that the gates opened as she received her bows from both guards.

"He told me to piss off or he'll happily cut my fingers off. I don't know about you Mr Yuan but I would love to keep my fingers..." Jimin's bodyguard for the past month and a few days spoke against her ears.

"How was he...?" she asked meeting the doors to the palace, once again the guards opened up. She finally stepped inside the dark building. The lights from the outside rushed its way inside the windows, a small amount of light sparkled brightly. "Well, every time he leaves his room to face me he gives me a dirty look. I'm not sure whether he's always been like that or he just doesn't like me in general. .."

"No, that's him on the daily..." She confirmed. Slowing making her way through the large surface before stopping at the kitchen counter.

"He doesn't get much sleep anymore. When he's not in his room he spends all his time in the room down the corridor..." that piece of information suddenly caught her full attention. The room down the corridor..? Okay she'll make sure to check it out. After shutting the phone and dropping it inside her bottom pocket Mr Yuan undid her tie a little. Taking her black uniform and placing it swiftly on the counter. Only her white button up for a top as the tie laid around her collar. Her head turned towards the large corridors which contained Jimin's room. It's 2am in the morning. He must be sleeping right now.

Her back met the fridge as she sighed in the dark for a few seconds. Her hands trembled ever so slightly, her eyes shut closed. Her shaky fingers came up to her right eye. A finger traced the large scar from across her eyebrow right to the side of her right cheek. Her heart busted out of her chest just thinking about the moment she received this scar. She cursed under her breath feeling a set of tears from behind her eyes. But she held them tight, telling herself not to do this here. At least not right here. Her heard rose looking at the ceiling, trying to keep her tears inside her eyes. Not letting them drop on her cheeks.