Chapter 1

--

--

Cecilia's day started out the same as normal, her family calling her down for breakfast and then doing her daily chores.

"!Buenos Dias!" Cecilia's mother, Liana said before placing kisses all over her face. "Ma!" the young lady groaned as her Abuela laughed at her daughter's antics.

"Let Ceci eat mija! My granddaughter mustn't miss the most important meal of the day." She laughed before leading her entire family into a prayer.

"Amen." They said in unison before beginning to eat their breakfast.

"Cecilia, we are having dinner tonight with the Herna-" Abuela spoke as a harsh wind threw large trees along with the remains of the townsfolk's houses towards their Casa.

Abuela's eyes widened as she stared at her family. "We need to protect our home."
  "Marco, take your sister to our escape tunnel." Cecilia looked at her older brother as he nodded and obliged to his father's demand. He grabbed Cecilia's hand and ran off to a tunnel that lowered into the ground.

Seconds quickly turned to minutes, minutes to hours. It had been a day of waiting for their family to come collect them from the safe area. "Ceci, why don't we go make sure everyone is okay?"
She hesitated before agreeing as she collected her thoughts as she and her older sibling made their way back to their home.

Sometimes she wished she didn't go back.

Her mouth stayed agape as she felt her body stiffen, Cecilia's eyes widened as she stared at the bodies of her beloved family and village under the debris of buildings.

"Why...why is this happening?!" She shouted falling to her knees as she gripped the top of her head with her hands before letting out a heart wrenching scream.

"Ceci. Everything is going to be okay. " Marco wrapped his sister into his arms as she gasped for air.

Cecilia saw her older brother holding back tears as she patted the top of his head, "Hermano, let it all out." That was all it took for him to break his stoic demeanor. "Marco.. I'm sorry."

The last members of the Yanez family were in a tight embrace as the sunset.

Marco was the one who broke the hug, "Ceci, look." He pointed to a box that was located under some fallen debris of their Casa.

"It says its for us from... the signatures are smudged." He sighed as his sister unfolded the letter.
-
𝒯𝑜 𝑀𝓎 𝐵𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝓇𝑒𝓃,

  𝒲𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒷𝒾𝒶 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑜. 𝑅𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝓋𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈.

𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓅 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅.

  𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒
-
Marco began to inspect the map as Cecilia knew what she had to do.
She wiped her tears as she watched her families pearls disintegrate. "Marco, we have to get going. The sun is already beginning to set."
Marco gave his sister a thumbs up as they stood up, Cecilia putting her hair in a high ponytail while Marco removed his polo to reveal a plain undershirt.
-
A long journey of Cecilia, almost dying, was cut to an end after five days of walking because the young lady kept getting the duo lost.
Marco's eyes widened in excitement as he heard festive music close by. "I think we're here." He whispered as he crossed a stream that reflected the purple sunset as he walked in-between two towering boulders.

The two took a small break as they felt tired. Cecilia placed her hand in the water as she splashed her face with the liquid.
"These are the people I heard. " A softened voice whispered as the older female turned around to see Marco protecting her with his clones from a group of 11 people.
One female stood out to Cecilia, she stood taller than anyone in the group in front of us with a muscular build.

"Woah." She breathed out as everything and everyone around her faded as she locked eyes with the goddess in front of her.
-