The Revenge

"I want everyone dead." Alexa ordered to her assassins.

"And not some easy death. I want everyone who is against us to die a miserable death. Not a simple gun shot. Everyone in their must see hell before dying. Use knives to tear them. Pluck out their eyes. I don't care. I want it red with their blood. And if they are not. I will make sure that it will be your blood." Every men standing there stiffened with the rage Alexa was showing.
"Am I clear?" Alexa asked.

everyone including her brothers were to shocked to even say anything.

Her brothers eyes widened with the words she had spoken. She was not the same girl who just broke down in front of them few hours ago. She was brave charismatic and stronger even.

"Am I fucking clear?  Alexa roared.

"Yes Miss Alex" every one of the assassin answered.
" Teams are well divided by Alkov. We are gonna attack from the emergency exit and no-one touches the leader. He is mine." A bone chilling smile spread across Alexa face when she said that.

"And what about us?" Antonio asked.
" You are staying here. duh" Alexa deadpanned.
"No way in hell." Gio glared at her. But she glared at him back.
"Alexandra" Dom warned.
"Ok geez. You all can come but with me." Alexa said.
"That's exactly what we want" Antonio said.
"But I warn you there would not be much work left till we reached there." Alexa countered.

"Why" Eli asked
"Because my assassins are gone as you can see. They tend to get wild when I command them directly." Alexa said.
"Ok then. Lets go." Antonio said

.............
When they reached the ware house. Gunshots could be heard from outside. They rapidly get out of the doors and sprint towards the exit. Every thing was steer cleared but the dead bodies were as it is as Alexa commanded.

Gruesome and red all over.

Yes being in the mafia family they have seen death blood But this was next level.
"Cant believe. They literally did that" Alfonzo said dazed looking at the dead bodies.
"What else do you expect from Apex" Antonio remarked.
"Much more than this. The game has just began." Dom answered looking at his younger brothers
When they entered the main unit section.  About a hundred man was fighting with only 40 assassin but clearly they are winning.
"Alex!" Alkov rushed towards Alexa.

"We found him control room 1st floor and apparently leader is there too." Alkov said to Alexa.

"Ok good! Control the situation here and I am going on first floor" Alexa said.

" we are coming with you!" Her brothers said.

"No. This is my fight and I will fight myself. I will be back soon."

They nodded their head seeing the determination in Alexa eyes. 

"Alkov lead the way!"

 After reaching the first floor killing some people here and there. They hastily broke the door.

And there was Ezra with the gun pointed on his forehead. He was unconscious and bruised.
"Don't move or I will shoot his head" His captor said with the cynical psychotic smile.

Alexa eyes widen when he recognise the person.
Petrov
He is the youngest brother of Pedro out the three.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Alexa questioned. Still pointing her gun towards him.

"If I were you I would put that fucking gun down!" Alkov said in his commanding voice.

"And If I were you I would put that fucking gun down before my bullet hit this pathetic Boy" Petrov barked like a dog he was.