Chapter-14

“Hello brother” Jiya spoke with a sweet smile plastered on her face, but Jungkook can clearly see her act.

He know what his parents and sister are trying to do.

They are putting an act of being a perfect loving family for everyone to see. Jungkook is aware of the stares on them. Well two can play this game, Jungkook put on an extra sweet smile “Hello Jiya, mom, dad, what a surprise, I wasn’t expecting you guys, what a surprise” He greeted them with a fake cherry tone, but didn’t made a move to hug them.

Hugging them is something Jungkook wouldn’t do even for an act.

“How are you Jungkook, is Taehyung Oppa treating you well” Jiya asked, her eyes instantly focusing on his neck, where his mate mark would have been, but much to her and his parents displeasure he was wearing a turtle neck.

Before his mind would supply something like, 'atleast I am alive which would be strenuous in your presence', he settled for “Fine, Tae is so sweet”

The look on his sister’s face is something, which made Jungkook reassured that he made the right decision to enter this marriage. Years ago he would have been affected by the pure hatred on Jiya’s face or the look of disappointment on his parents face, but right now Jungkook isn’t affected by this. On the otherhand, he felt satisfied, satisfied to know that his parents can’t hurt him.

They can’t destroy him.

"You don't deserve Taehyung, he is supposed to marry me not a freak like you. Mark my word Jeon Jungkook, I will make you pay, I will make you suffer for stealing my life" Jiya hissed, her bitter scent showing the barely disguised hatred and anger on her face.

"Kim"

"What?"

"It's Kim, Kim Jungkook"

Jungkook allowed a Smile on his face, enjoying the way Jiya's face turn red in anger.

Without looking, Jungkook can say that his parents are glaring holes on him. but before anyone could open their mouth, especially Jiya, who had now came of out her shock. A hand wrapped around his waist from behind, Jungkook instantly knew it was Tae.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jeon" Tae greeted formally, entirely ignoring Jiya, who was now staring at Tae like a fish gasping for air.

"Tae, son, how are you?" Me Jeon asked with a warm smile. Which only made Jungkook wanting to throw up.

"I am fine, did you guys arrive just now" Tae asked, as he shook hands with Jungkook's parents, one hand still holding his waist in a firm grip.

"Yes, our Jiya here took time to dressup" Mrs Jeon spoke, that's when Jungkook notices the clothes Jiya was wearing. She was wearing a extremely short dress, a poor excuse for a dress, definitely in a hope to catch Taehyung's attention on her. Jungkook felt a deep satisfaction, when he noticed that Taehyung didn't even spare a glance towards her way.

"Taehyung Oppa-" Jiya started to speak, but Taehyung cut her off

"If you guys will excuse us, I would like to have a dance with my beautiful husband" Tae then placed a peck on Jungkook's cheeks, before leading Jungkook to the dance floor.

As it turned out, Taehyung wasn’t lying when he said he could dance. The Alpha was a natural and Jungkook found it so easy to follow his lead and let Tae twirl him around the dancefloor. It was clear Taehyung had some serious lessons and this was not his first time dancing at a formal party.

“You’re good,” Jungkook remarked as they spun around the room, quite happy to keep on dancing as the songs changed.

“So are you,” Taehyung returned, giving Jungkook his rare smile, making the Omega feel so warm inside.

“Have you had lessons?” Jungkook asked.

“It’s all part of my perfect True blood Alpha training” Taehyung replied casually.

“But you never acts so, ” Jungkook whispered to himself, It's true, Taehyung behaves coldly but he never likes to dominate others. He always treated Jungkook nicely, never tried to make him do anything forcefully.

“Has no one ever told you I’m a bit of a rebel,” Taehyung whispered, giving Jungkook a mischievous wink, "Besides, did I tell you that you are looking so gorgeous"

"Are you trying to flirt with me Mr Kim" Jungkook gasped in mock horror.

"I hope it is working" Tae whispered leaning towards Jungkook's ear, one of his hand slipping to the base of Jungkook's neck, sending shivers through the Omega's spine.

Jungkook lightly pinched Taehyung's chest, knowing fully well that the Alpha is enjoying  teasing him.

Jungkook tried sending a glare towards Taehyung, which probably didn't have the desired effect judging the way how Taehyung is looking so amused.

"How about we put on a show for your family" Taehyung asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes, making Jungkook feel so giddy.

Jungkook smirked before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck, leaning towards Taehyung and letting his face rest on crook of Taehyung's neck, drawing a sharp breath from the Alpha.

A moment later, the arms around his waist tightened, Jungkook fell into the embrace without a protest.

Tae never felt so exhilarating, being with Jungkook felt so natural. It's like, he can be himself, it's been only a week since their marriage, but he felt like Jungkook understand him more than anyone.

Jungkook never treated him like a pure blood Alpha, he treated him like a equal, which is what Taehyung always wanted in his life.

To be treated normal

Taehyung had a perfect view of what happened between Jungkook and his family. He already expected Jiya to put a show infront of everyone, but from the way Mr and Mrs Jeon just watched without making a move to shut their bitch of a daughter, Taehyung understood which side they stood. Without even bothering to pick out the drink he gracefully made his way towards his husband and inlaws.

He won't let anyone bother Jungkook, from whatever little he know about the omega, it's clear that something drastic happened in his life.

Moreover his Alpha, V, is getting into a protective mode, wanting to tear the slutty bitch away from Jungkook. He don't care, if she is Jungkook's sister or not, his Alpha had already put her in his black list.

Taehyung don't know where it comes from, but he felt a need to comfort Jungkook, to assure that everything will be fine.

Taehyung can see that Jungkook is feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the attention they are getting, but instead of getting nervous and shying away, Jungkook faced everyone with his chin raised, refusing to be put down by anyone.

Taehyung felt pride swelling for the Omega infront of him.

He know Jungkook is someone never to back down from a challenge, the Omega infront of him is a daring one.

Embracing Jungkook is a whole different thing, both of them know that they were being watched by everyone, especially Jungkook's family who are watching them appalled but neither of them cared.

Something about this felt so right.

Hello guys,
I know I haven't updated in a month, So sorry for making you wait. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will try to update soon.