Prologue- coffee meeting with the devil.

Hatsville, a crime riddled town and home to the worst of the worst, but right now, we focus our attention on one man who is about to meet a certain group.

" cafe, souls pov"

Soul- one hot chocolate with a shit ton of whipped cream, chocolate flakes, add two sugar packets and a mini candy cane for some mint.

The waitress gives me my drink, I smell the warm beverage and sigh as I walk back to my table.
Who am I, just one of the world's best villains, soulslicer.
I know what your thinking, no one knows my identity, so I'm cool, funny how that works, I'm sitting at a table in a cafe famous for serving hero's.

I open my laptop and open up the file I had saved, you see, I may be a villain, but there's still limits that I wouldn't push, and I was about to expose one of the world's biggest hero's: blitzstep, the speed hero. Turns out he schemed most of his robberies that he stopped, just to get attention.

So, to get back at him, I'm planning on not only exposing the truth, but also stealing the tech and cash from his base to help build my future base.

As I type into my computer, the bell to the coffee shop rings. I peak up from behind my computer to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walk in.
She was just about my height, she had mix-matched clothes, one stocking, one mostly ripped one, one sleeve, no sleeve, a blue vest, mini skirt and she wore a green lizard head cover.
Most interesting of all, she had a huge neon green poni-tail, with the hair sticking out of the front of her hood bright red.

My jaw drops slightly as she walks up to the counter, the waitress walks over.

?- I'll take a hot chocolate with a shit ton of whipped cream, chocolate flakes, add two sugar packets and a mini candy cane for some mint.

My-jaw-fucking-dropped.

SHE LIKED THE SAME DRINK AS ME, I quickly breath in and out and go back to my computer to try and act normal and not look like a creepy ass weirdo.

?- excuse me.

I look up and my eyes fucking bulge out of their sockets, the same girl was standing in front of me, holding her drink.

?- this seat taken.

Soul- n-no, p-please, I insist.

She sits down and sips at her drink while staring at me.

?- names demi, you.

Soul- n-names...........jake.

Demi- nice name, what are you working on.