You/Kirari Momobami - Owe(Angst) Part 1

TW: Self-deprecation??

Without a word, Kirari held her cup of tea up to you and you walked over to refill it

"You're not part of the Bami clan and yet your family was given the opportunity to pay of their debts with serving the family. You and your family fascinate me."

You felt your cheeks heat up as she looked at you. For the first time in months, Kirari, was finally acknowledging you.

"We're nothing fascinating, Madam President. We're simply paying off the debts of our grandparents."

"Hmm, that's right." She places her cup back on its plate and stands up to make her way over to you. You tense up when she caresses your cheek with the back of her hand. "It's truly a shame. You're quite beautiful."

"T..thank you, Madam President."

She gives you a small smile and makes her way to her chair.

"Find me Sayaka. Let her know that I need her."

You nod and make your out.

X

Kirari was bored. School was boring without Sayaka at her side. She couldn't understand why Sayaka was choosing to focus on the election more than her.

"Is there anything else you'd like, Madam President?"

Kirari looked to you and smiled when she realized she had found a solution to her problem.

"Gamble with me? Just for fun. It's been a while since I had a match."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Momobami. I do not know how to gamble."

She takes your hand and pulls your over to sit beside her. There's a gap between the two of you but Kirari scoots closer. You attempt to put a space back but you have nowhere else to go, you had sat near the end of the couch.

"Oh, it's quite easy. It'll be fun. I'll teach you."

You gulped loudly and nodded. With her sitting so close to you, it was going to be impossible to think.

X

You would be fine if Kirari hadn't invaded your personal space. The room felt a thousand times hotter and you were sure that Kirari would purposely touch you just to fluster you.

"I'm sorry! I have to go to the bathroom."

You yelled out as soon as she placed her hand on your inner thigh. Kirari smirked when she saw you run off. School was going to be much more fun now that she found her entertainment.

X

"Open it."

You looked down at the gift box and then to Kirari.

"Ms. Momobami, I don't understand."

"It's a gift. Well not really since it's more for my benefit but it's quite expensive. I would be very upset if you didn't accept it."