Next Stop: Corvus

TW: sex scene

"Are you sure you're alright ?" Din's voice is pinched with concern.

"I'm fine," I promise him. "In desperate need of a bath, though." The stench of sulfur and sweat clings to me like a needy child. There's a small washroom on the lower deck of the Razor Crest, and right now nothing sounds better.

"The Child is tired. I'll put him to bed and set our course for Corvus."

I don't want to linger on Nevarro. Not after listening to that transmission at the Imperial base. Even as we lift off the ground and I stumble my way towards a shower, I can't help but feel like Moff Gideon is watching us.

I quickly pick out a clean outfit from my chest full of clothes. Pants seem too simple to meet a Jedi in, so I decide to wear one of my dresses from Sorgan. It's simple, but a beautiful shade of emerald green that compliments my skin tone.

I enter the lower level of the ship, stripping my clothes off eagerly. They're smeared with ash and soot. I approach the small shower, growing more eager with each passing second.

The shower is a tiny cubicle that's barely big enough for me to wedge my body into, despite my short stature. My soaps await me, fancy things that the Mandalorian probably spent way too many credits on. The water feels heavenly as I scrub myself with the fragrant soap, desperate to wash the stress of the day off of me.

I rinse off quickly, not wanting to waste our water supply. Fuck. I forgot to grab a towel to dry off with. I step out of the shower gingerly, not wanting to make a puddle on the floor.

"Damn." I jump, startled to see the Mandalorian waiting for me. His helmet is off, revealing a messy head of brown hair and beautiful, wide eyes.

"You scared me," I say, immediately wrapping my arms across my body in a futile attempt to cover up.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologizes. Din turns away, but there's no hiding the noticeable bulge in his pants. "I just wanted to make sure you have a towel. I can leave if you'd like."

"Do you want to leave?" I feel foolish, standing there with dripping wet hair like a soaked bantha.

"Fuck, no." He takes a hesitant step toward me. "If I could stay here forever and watch you, I would."

Fuck it. I close the gap between us, smashing my lips recklessly against his. The Mandalorian wraps his arms around me, pressing my naked body firmly against his hard armor. He snakes his arms across my body, reaching down to grip my ass with one hand and wrapping the other in my drenched curls.

"Can I fuck you?" His voice is husky, yet worried. I nod a love-drunken yes.

The Mandalorian lifts me up as if I were weightless. My legs wrap around his body as his arms safely cradle me.

"What about the Child?" I protest, embarrassed of my nakedness and my need for Din.

"He's asleep in his room," the Mandalorian assures me.

Our lips are together again, our breaths one. He runs his hands over my body desperately, as if my curves hold the secret to the galaxy. The Mandalorian stumbles to our bedroom, too busy worshiping my body to walk straight.

Our bedroom door opens with a protest and a hiss. The Mandalorian lowers me to the bed as if I were made of glass. The door groans again as it closes.

"I'm not letting an Jedi take you away from me," he promises in a husky growl. "I'll always find a way back to you."

Din begins placing kisses just above my knee. His lips are soft and heavenly, paired with the prickle of his stubble. I gasp as he his lips travel up my thigh, until they're so close to my pussy that I nearly explode.

"Beg for me, Aster." His voice is gentle, and yet clearly a command.

"Please, sir," I gasp, my thoughts no longer coherent. I am simply driven by need.

The Mandalorian places one sloppy kiss on my drenched lips. "The more you beg, the more you receive." His lips are so close to me that I feel them brush over my most sensitive areas as he speaks.

"Please," I whine, running my fingers through his hair. "Please, sir. I need you."

He gives in, licking me with fervor. I moan his name over and again, begging, pleading for more. My toes curl and my back arches with pure, unstoppable pleasure.

"Is this all you want?" There's a feverish light in my Master's brown eyes. His chin and lips are as drenched as my inner thigh, yet he makes no move to clean himself off.

"I need your cock. Please," I beg.

"Such a needy girl," he teases. The Mandalorian stands up, pulling his pants down enough that his dick springs out.

I let out a soft whimper of anticipation. His cock seems to get bigger every time I see it.

"Taste yourself on my lips," he commands. Din leans over me, his stiff cock pressing again my soaked pussy. His lips devour mine as I grind my hips, eager to have him enter me.

The Mandalorian guides himself inside of me while our lips are still connected. I gasp against his mouth, feeling his lips twitch upward in a satisfied smirk.

"Don't beg for things you can't handle," he murmurs. My Master stands up straight again, ramming himself into me roughly. I can't help it. Moans escape my throat until I'm panting, gasping for air. He trials one hand over my breasts, his callused thumb scraping over my stiff nipple in the most euphoric way. "You're so good. You're making me cum already."

My legs are shaking from pleasure as I feel warm liquid enter inside of me. My pussy twitches around his throbbing cock, both of us exhausted.

The Mandalorian slowly lowers himself on the bed, careful to not hurt me. "Are you ok?" He wraps him strong arms around me. I nod contentedly. "I don't care if I have to stay on Corvus for eternity or trek across the galaxy. Nothing will separate us."