PART 23

Meenakashi's POV

As I was thinking about the love pills, my phone started ringing and I answered the call after seeing my aunt's number, she felt bad as we didn't got to their home for the festival and even the other day when we went to meet my uncle, we didn't stay there for a long time. I wanted to request my husband to go to their home but after Sudha and my brother in-law went to Sudha's home, I decided not to go as my in-laws would be alone here on the festival.

After promising her that I would meet them very soon, I ended the call and went in search of my grandmother in-law and mother in-law to check if they wanted anything but they were busy in chatting with our neighbours.

So, I went to our children to see them flying the kites along with my husband and Adarsh after seeing me lost his interest in flying the kites, he hugged me asked me to pick him in my arms and asked everyone to play hide and seek with him to which all of us agreed.

Adarsh was counting the numbers and everyone went to hide and I went to our bedroom to hide but seeing my husband in the bedroom, I came out of the bedroom and then, Adarsh caught me and then it was my turn to count the numbers and after counting the numbers, I went to search but everyone hid very well that I didn't find anyone and after a while I heard Adarsh giggling which made me open our bedroom to see all 4 of them sitting on the bed. I went to catch Adarsh but he requested me not to touch him, so I left him, I tried catching Ajay but he very tactfully left the room and Vijay who hid under the bed confused me and left the room and only my husband was left and he sat on the bed and I stood still there not knowing what to do and my sons who were watching me encouraged me to catch my husband but I didn't move from my place and my husband raised his eyebrows at me and then, I went and touched his hand and then my husband turned his back towards me and started counting and all three of us ran away.

Ajay asked me to follow him and asked me to hide in the bathroom whereas he hid under the bed. I silently hid in the bathroom very carefully and didn't make any noise but suddenly my husband came to the kids room and checked under the bed to see Ajay and Ajay who didn't want to lose informed my husband that I was hiding in the bathroom and my husband left him and stood outside the bathroom door and I quickly tried to lock the door from inside but my husband was quick and got inside the bathroom shocking me.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.