Chapter 3: The Present Time

After the Portal Anastasia and Sliver are jumping the ground it's Present

After the Portal Anastasia and Sliver are jumping the ground it's Present. So the portal is close. They seeing a beautiful place.

"Woah... I never beautiful place it is." Anastasia said and Sliver smiled replied. "Yeah, but I going present time in this. When my friend is here I also have many friends around."

"So you didn't to tell me you have friends for present time."

Sliver shocked that of course Anastasia had been friends for present time. He rubbed his neck chuckled.

"I just talked with you about present time. Okay Anastasia."

She agreed and they going to Mobius city but Anastasia understand Sliver since become friends of present time.

"Oh I see so you meet Sonic the hedgehog the fastest thing alive and I know it's who is arch-rival."

Sliver agreed too.

"I want to see it all. Please Sliver can we stand like 50 minutes before we go proceed I never go there a present time before."

"Sure, Ana..."

Anastasia was looking all around but she was happy to get some new things. Her brother was smiled to his big sister.

She was so many experience for the first time Present. The thing is she saw wall paint the two people with a crown and one princess. The child put the flower the wall.

"This is the lost princess..." The child look at the baby. She was walked forward and looked it seems familiar. I listen to the music with some musician.

Anastasia was grabbed brother's arm to dance and other people to dance. The ground of a circle. She painting the ground some new creative. She loves painting.

They continue to dance with her brother and never it stops. They clapping their hands still Anastasia loves dancing also and they finished.

At night Sliver and Anastasia are ready for the night. She looked at the stars seems happy.

"So Ana, how's your present time." Sliver asked her sister and replied. "Yeah, I feel fun and best day ever."

She laughed and like enjoying and Sliver was sit and laying down of his big sister.

"Well we better get some sleep tomorrow we gonna have our mission and I think who's gonna help us." Sliver said and she was raised her eyebrow.

"So who is it."

"You better found out. Night Ana..." Sliver saying goodbye to his sister he was laying down and sleep. She looks in the sky.

"Goodnight Sliver..."

"Goodnight father..."

At the Future...

Rose Kingdom

Meanwhile at the future Rose Kingdom the Rose family are here they in jail. The King was worried about of his Daughter and son. The Queen tap of his shoulder.

"My Lord I'm sure two of them all right..."

The king smiled at his wife and sees as Three of Children are smiled.

"Don't worry Daddy I'm sure Anastasia and Sliver will be there okay..." Amber said to her father and Maria still saying

"Hmph..."

The Black Doom was towards of the seeing in bars of Rose Family.

"Your children aren't not safety isn't that right my offspring."

The king forward the bars and gritting his teeth. "You! Brought us to jail. Why did you that!?"

"I want to ruler the world. Your not ruler of the Kingdom..." He said to his son was very angry. "Don't worry me and Mephiles are go after your granddaughter."

"You won't getting away from this."

The Black Doom was leaving and King was sit down and seeing the crystal ball.

"My Lord what are your doing?" The Queen asked his husband he's doing the crystal ball turn it on seeing during the present time.

"Rose... I have better be watch and careful with Anastasia and Sliver. Before Mephiles and Black Doom after our children."

"I see, so we have to watch it."

"I guess so..."

The king seeing two children are sleeping and he said himself.

"Sliver... Anastasia... Be careful and be safe..."