fifty one

Luna's POV
~*~

"I will," I smile while talking to my parents over the phone.

They have called me everyday in the past two weeks to check up on me since the incident, I could tell that it was painful for them to try and support me from a distance as if they knew no matter what they said over the phone it wouldn't actually be enough to comfort me.

No matter how much I really wanted to have them here beside me through these times, hearing their voices over the phone was enough for me.

"We love you," My Dad says.

"I love you both too," I reply before we hang up our call.

I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans before continuing down the hallway.

It felt strange being back at HYBE after taking a two week break, but I was so ready to start work again.

I look through the clear glass walls of meeting room seven to find Minju already waiting for me inside, He smiles brightly when he spots me.

"Hello," I greet him, shutting the door behind me.

"Come sit down," Minju pulls out the chair beside him.

I walk over to the table and sit down in the chair beside him.

"How are you feeling?" Minju turns to look at me.

"I'm doing well, I think seeing the therapist is helping,"

I was reluctant at first to see the therapist the hospital recommended to me however both Yoongi and Jimin insisted that I should have regular sessions with the therapist because it would help me work through everything that I went through.

They were right, of course.

"That's good, I'm very pleased to hear that," Minju smiles after hearing my progression.

"Now I wanted to speak with you because BTS came to see me this morning and requested for you to permanently move into their dorm-"

My eyes widen at his statement, I knew the boys were wanting me to permanently move into the dorm however I didn't know they had went to see Minju this morning.

They have been so incredibly busy with schedule since their latest comeback in the past week, so I was a little shocked they took the time to talk with Minju.

I just hoped Minju didn't question and suspect anything.

"-So I wanted to run this by you and check whether you are comfortable with this or not?"

"I would be very comfortable with that," I smile at his thoughtfulness.

"Very well," Minju nods his head. "They seem to really value your friendship,"

"Yes," I try to stop myself from laughing. "They are all very sweet to me,"

"I'll arrange for your belongings to be delivered to their dorm then,"

"Thank you," I bow my head.

We both stand up from the table and walk out into the hallway.