That Boy Is Mine (1)

Italicized = show narrator

Welcome back to love island. On last weeks episode we've seen a handful of the islanders make connections. However, Melo seems to be getting the two for the price of one special with Lexis and Cassidy.

 However, Melo seems to be getting the two for the price of one special with Lexis and Cassidy

Alexis & Melo /\ Cassidy & Melo \/

Alexis & Melo /\                              Cassidy & Melo \/

The guys all sat around the pool talking. "So, Melo how's it going in paradise?" Melo shook his head, smiling while looking down. "Yeah Melo! You got like the two hottest girls in the villa right now." Another castmate added on. "Which one you feeling more?"

Melo shrugged his shoulders, twirling one of his damp curls that swung in front of his face. "Alexis is so fuckin cool. We vibe for real, and I feel like we have a genuine connection. But Cassidy.. sheeeesh!" The boy smiled thinking about what happened last night. "The sexual attraction is definitely there."

The boys yelled their ooo's and ahh's hyping the boy up before continuing the conversation about the other islanders connections.

Meanwhile the girls were on the opposite side of the villa. "So, Cass." One of the girls started. "I heard a couple of soft little moans coming from the bed over there with you and Melo." She wiggled her eyebrows trying to get the tea. "Oooooo" some of the girls hollered.

Fallon looked over at Alexis who tried to hold in her unpleasant reaction, while listening to the girls chat.

Cassidy twisted her hair looking in the air pretending to be all innocent before making eye contact with Alexis. "I don't wanna kiss and tell." She smirked.

Alexis got up from her spot making her way to a different location of the villa with Fallon hot on her trail. Fallon and Alexis have been come besties in the villa, being the only two WOC, made them have a strong bond.

>

Alexis sat in the confessional room and began ranting to the camera.

"I thought what LaMelo and I had was gold, you know? It felt so real, and intense. Not in a sexual way, but in a way that felt like we genuinely enjoyed each other and actually making a connection." She shook her head looking down, fiddling with the jade ring on her finger, before looking back at the camera. "I can't help but think like....was i reading into it wrong.. like is he into Cassie and not me?"

>

We set up a game for the islanders to play in order to work on their growing connections. The game is called Kiss and tell. Ha! How ironic. In the game the islanders will pick from a deck of cards and read what's on it. It'll have something about the opposite sex on it, and whoever they think it is they must kiss! Team with the most correct answers win a prize.

>

"I don't care who I think is on the card, I'm kissing Melo regardless, make him want an encore of last night." Cassie flipped her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder, whilst talking to one of the girls. She made sure she was loud enough for Alexis to hear.

Alexis awkwardly stood next to the other girls and across from the boys with her arms crossed and her eyebrows frowned down. She was annoyed by Cassie's persistent attempts to try and make her jealous by being all over him and bringing up that they fooled around. 

Fallon grabbed a card off of the deck, reading it out loud. "This islander once spent $500 to take a girl out on a first date." Her eyebrows rose. "Ooo you got monneeyyyyy." She dragged making the group laugh. She walked over to one of the boys puckering her lips and placing a soft kiss on his.

"Yes! We're off to a lead ladies!"

Melo walked over to the deck of cards, "This islander once bailed on a date, to be with her best friend who got dumped." His eyes flickered to Lexis,  smiling. They had talked about this one night before, so he knew for sure it was right.

Walking over to her, he grabbed her by the waist with one hand and lifted her chin with another. Slowly, leaning down over her he pushed his lips against her soft plump ones, making Lexis melt under his touch. This was their first time kissing and it was safe to say they both felt a spark. Was this confirmation that Melo had feelings for her too?

"Get a fucking room!" One of the boys yelled making Lexis pull away. "Was he right?" Fallon asked.

Alexis nodded, impressed he remembered. "Yeah."
She fought back a smile chewing on her bottom lip while watching him walk back over to the boys.

"My turn." Cassie pushed past Alexis, reaching for the card. "This islander blah blah blah!" She threw the card in the air, sashaying towards Melo. His eyes flickered towards Alexis he had a soft sorry look to them. Almost like he wanted to apologize for what was about to happen.

Cassie crashed her lips onto Melo's dramatically. Alexis' face scrunched in disgust watching as Cassie tried to slip her tongue into his mouth!

He quickly stepped back overwhelmed by Cassie's actions. He too his arm, wiping it across his mouth as if he was trying to rid it of Cassie's presence.

He looked across at the girls searching for Alexis, but she was already half way across the beach.

-

Ik y'all hate miss thing but she's fucking gorgeous 😭 like this off guard of her does her 173839292 times more justice than her instagram