𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄

This imagine just pop out to my mind out of nowhere and I love this so much:D It's my first time doing foursome and I'm sorry if it's not that good:>>

Warnings: Foursome, affairs? Slight jealousy, fluff, daddy/mommy kink...

Pairings; Severus x Reader, Severus x Narcissa, Narcissa x Reader, Narcissa x Lucius, Lucius x Reader.

PLEASE! If you're not comfortable reading this then you don't need to, don't force yourself. And btw this story has no plot just straight to the point. 2 Updates in 1 day because i love y'all, severus' sluts;)

•••

•••

Severus rubbing your wet clit as he suck and nibble it. While Narcissa and lucius making out at the other couch.

"Narcissa, come here." your lustful eyes met hers, she smiled and walk towards you, you grab her neck and kiss her roughly. Your other hand on severus' hair pushing him more to your cunt.

"You little whore inviting your friends to fuck you, hm?" severus slap your clit before sucking it roughly. Lucius remove his robe and stand up walking up to us biting his lips. He stood beside Narcissa and slowly remove her clothes while kissing her neck and shoulders. He unclaps her bra and threw it with all of your clothes on the floor.

"Stand up, slut." severus instruct you pull away from Narcissa, panting. You bit your lips and stood up, you look at lucius who's looking at you with his lustful eyes. You smirk and went to him and kiss him roughly. You bit his lower lip before sucking it.

"Fucking slut." he growls against your lips and grab your butt pressed you to his hot chest. Meanwhile, Narcissa and severus were already making out as severus rub her wetness.

Severus lay Narcissa down at the couch and spread her legs, severus clothes were vanished using a wandless magic. He smirk at her, he kiss her clit and poke his tounge to her wet core and push it in and out. Narcissa moans squeezing her breast together.

Lucius use wandless magic also to remove his clothes, he lift you up you wrap your legs around him while kissing him roughly and exploring his mouth with your tounge. He Place you beside severus and Narcissa. He pull away and suck your left breast while pinching and squeezing hard the other.

"yes, daddy." you moan like a slut brushing his blonde hair with your fingers.

"You like that?" he looks up to you, he enter his three fingers inside your cunt and pump it fast you whimpered bucking your hips to his fingers.

"I loved it, daddy." you moan out loud, you turn to Narcissa and smash your lips at hers again moaning in each others mouth as your husbands pleasuring the both of you.