Chapter 21

Isabella's Pov

This sucks, I'm trapped in the living room being interrogated by my 3 eldest brothers and lets just say its extremely confusing, every 10minutes Dante or Rafaello will walk into the conversion and ask for something, for example Dante walked in and asked if he could buy a Proboscis Monkey and trust me those monkeys are not the cute looking monkey

"What made you think it was a good idea to leave and just wander around the warehouse unsupervised straight after you were nearly killed?" Alessandro gritted through his teeth.

Well I'm stuffed....Two weeks of being grounded here I come!!!

"I really needed to pee, so I left to go to the toilet" I state hoping he doesn't think I'm lying because if i was him I would think its a lie.

The boys just stop and stare at me like I'm the stupidest thing to ever walk across the plant. I try to sink deeper into the couch hoping it would just swallow me whole but I guess not everything can come true.

"Isabella, you do know there was a bathroom in Alessandro's office right?" Camillo runs his hand through his hair stressed. ha I'm probably the reason, sucks for them

"Obviously not if I knew I most likely wouldn't have left the room and gotten Aurora to distract you guys" I reply hoping that they would understand why I left.

The room went dead silent and I could see Camillo look over to Alessandro, it was like they were having a conversation with their eyes and were both agreeing on something...ARE THEY SENDING ME TO BOARDING SCHOOL!!!

It would be so good I would finally get away from all the awful smelling men's deodorant.

"Isabella what do you mean when you said you most likely wouldn't have left the Office?" Camillo looks me in the eyes and he knows whenever he does that I can not lie, it's really annoying.

"Umm well, it's just, it was extremely entertaining but boring at the same time watching two grown men yell and another man that looks like he's about to shit himself" I say as I start checking my pockets for my phone

"Bells your not going to find your phone I have it" Alessandro states as he watches me about to protest about me needing my phone "You won't be getting your phone for a week and your also grounded for a week, understood"

"But what if Aurora texts me I ca-" Alessandro cuts me off with a stern look that says 'Don't even try me'

This is so unfair!!!

"understood" I sigh in defeat as I get up from the couch and exit the room but I hear a voice boom behind me.

"Where are you going we haven't finished our conversation and I still haven't cleaned out thoses cuts you got"

"I'm going to the bathroom, or am I not allowed to do that anymore" I yell back as I storm up the stairs.

I run into my room and lock the door behind me, this is so unfair its not even my fault their in the stupid mafia but noOo I get injured because they are. I walk into my wardrobe and take out the hidden phone that no one knows about because me and Aurora thought it would be a good idea to have an extra phone to contact each other just in case our phones get taken off us.

AURORAAAAAAAAAA *chat on phone

Me: Roraaaaaaaaaaaa

Me: Rora answer

Me:AURORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aurora: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Me: Wanna do somethingggggggg