Chapter 5

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 5:

-Jane-

I turned the stove off once the water was boiling, pouring them into two mugs and tossing tea bags into them, adding sugar to both to, not really caring how much I put.

I was now in some pajamas and a tank top, my hair in a messy bun as I still kept my make up on. I mean I had someone here, so I wouldn't like to show my face, really.

I sniffled, carrying both mugs to the living room where Harry was now making himself at home, layed on my couch as he flipped through channels on the tv.

"Here." I grumbled, setting the tea on the table beside him as I sat on the other couch, as far away from him as possible.

He gave me a glare, before reluctantly picking up the mug and sipping slightly from it.

"Umm, you're welcome."

"No thank you," He smirked, cocking an eyebrow.

He stopped at one of my favorite shows, as he tossed the remote to the carpet floor. Wow. What manners.

"You watch Pretty Little Liars?" I asked disbelievingly. This was more of a girl show, but.. I was still wondering why he was watching.

"What? The chicks are hot." He nods, as I rolled my eyes. I should've known something like that would've came out of his mouth.

Sitting in silence, I put my attention over to the tv. They were playing a few re runs, now on that Halloween special. This was my favorite, actually.

A small gasp left my mouth, seeing Aria in the train.

"DON'T DRINK IT! NO!" I blurted out, as I slammed a hand over my mouth. "Damn, sorry."

Harry smirked. "Smooth."

"Shut up."

"Make me." He bit back, this little argument once again getting heated.

We both drank from our tea the same time unexpectedly as I looked at him with angry eyes. "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna go on upstairs. Umm.. You're sleeping on the couch." I nod once.

"Night, bitch." He glared at me.

"Shut the hell up." I talked through gritted teeth, looking at him with menacing eyes.

He chuckled evilly, as I rolled my eyes, not taking one more look at the disgusting little bastard.

I trundled up the stairs, slamming my door right behind me once I reached my room. "Shit." I panicked, setting my mug down on my bedside table.

I took a deep breath, my palms sweating. Why did I even let him in? God..

I shrieked, jumping slightly as the ring of my phone interrupted me. Who else would call me at like 1 in the morning?

"Hey, El." I talk into the phone.

"How are you? Are you alright?"

"Barely." I chuckled weakly.

"Where's the jerk at right now?" She asked, disgust in her voice.

"Downstairs on my couch." I mumbled.

"Why'd you let him into your house?''

"Because it's raining hard outside, have you seen?"

"So? That doesn't mean you have to care."