Chapter 2 :And so we meet again

After 3 years

As I began sending my pictures to new modelling agencies I almost felt as though I had lost hope. No matter where I sent my profiles to I never seemed to get a response and I always got declined which was strange. I remembered an agency telling me just how perfect I would be any for company and then they rejected me too.

I shrugged it off and began stretching my arms as I got a notification on my email that caught my attention.

You have a break in your security

I stared in confusion at my laptop. I wasn't all that good with technical things but I was sure that meant someone had access to my accounts.

I began changing my passwords and once I felt satisfied I turned off my laptop and rolled onto my bed to check my phone. The first video that popped up was of a man who made my back shiver.

I stared at a video of him as he walked surrounded by bodyguards and press with girls screaming his name. He had on sunglasses and was dressed in an expensive dark suit. He didn't have to remove his glasses to tell that he had the looks of a hot devil. It was obvious he was well built ,his height and his hair radiated a dark auraHe was a man who'd probably destroy your life and you'd still run to him anyways.

I was no angel, nor would I have pretended to not notice him, anyone would.I scrolled to the comments to see what his name was when I came across it.

Erebus Cruor.

People kept commenting how he came from an Ancient Greek royal family and how he rose from the ashes to someone great. Some praised him,many feared him claiming he had a dark past,but that was always overlooked when you were a good looking person.

I slipped my phone into my pocket and headed out of the house. This was my last chance to actually try and get a modelling contract and I wouldn't blow it for nothing.

I hailed a cab and waited for a while until one stopped. I got into the car and began fixing my makeup when I noticed the drivers eyes flitting to mine so very subtly.

I began to feel uncomfortable and spoke.

"You can stop here". The driver didn't seem to listen as he kept driving on.

"I'll drop you to your location Miss it's not suitable for a girl like you to walk all the way".

I calmed my nerves down, he probably was just a really good old man who wanted to make sure I didn't get kidnapped or something by walking.

I stayed silent all the way twiddling with my fingers until I arrived at the company. It was a huge building with the sign XC.

I breathed a sigh of relief and got out of the cab to see the 'XC' sign on the car as well. They must be a huge company to own cabs and have a modelling agency. I closed my eyes as I stood in-front of the building.

I can do this, it was either getting the contract or having to work a nine to five job everyday for the rest of my life.

I entered the building and was guided to a studio where multiple girls all stood and then I felt all my hope vanish. There was no way I'd be picked amongst all these beautiful girls. It was strange though how there were so many types of beautiful people all in their own ways, yet they all searched for one type most of the time.

It was my turn and I got called in a private room to see two men and one lady seated when I was caught by surprise by one of them.

Erebus Cruor sat amongst them. Was he a modelling judge? What were the chances of meeting him today? I ignored all my thoughts and stood in-front of the camera as was procedure.