Shot7

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with another shot. Sorry for the delay! Actually I was ill but now I am much better and yes! For all the mature concept readers! I have started HOT SHOTS ON SWASAN.

So interested ones! Read!

Clearly saying! Only those read who can give responses those only read it because without response I am not gonna entertain anybody. I will better mute the silent readers or by making the story private so don't force me to do this. I am polite so let me remain that only.

If you all can read then give response as I am reading for you only! Not only for the walls! Right? If I will not get any response then why I will need to write? So give your response!

Also on this story as well!
It's takes time and hardwork!
Respect it! Otherwise don't read!
Read only if you can respond!

I also wanna give many stories but only if you all will respond! Respond me with your votes and comments! I will respond back with my updates!

Now back to story!

Recap : SwaSan romance. Ragini evil eyes on Sanskar to get him. SwaSan little arguments over her but later it's solved which lead them to their wild intimacy.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is sleeping on bed while his bare chest is visible which have bite and nails marks which indicating how wild their night was! He scrunch his eyes when Sunrays fall on his face.

Sanskar : Swara please pull the curtains. I wanna sleep. ( tiredly yet sleepy).

He get no response which make him frowned. He put hand on his side to awake her but become more frowned as he find it's empty. He instantly opened his eyes find his side empty. Where his wife went leaving him all alone on bed? He immediately get up sit down check whole room but there is no sign of her.

Sanskar: where my Mrs went in Morning itself? ( frowned) this woman! How she can leave me alone? She know I just wanna see her face after getting up! ( covering his face frustratedly) My day don't go well if I don't see her first. She is my lucky charm.

He open his phone see their pictures. He see her smiling face. He close his eyes putting hand on his heart. Smile spread on his face.

Sanskar : Yaar! She is so cute. ( lovingly stare her) I can stare her without blinking eyes.

Who? A angry voice echoed the room. He looks find his wife standing in front of him looking at him angrily. Why she is angry? And the thing make him more shocked she is with breakfast! From since his wife turned Sanskari?

Sanskar : Swara! You brought our breakfast! ( surprised).

Swara : don't change the topic! Tell me whom you are calling cute? ( burn in jealousy thinking he is calling some other girl cute).

Sanskar smirk seeing her burning in jealousy. He loves when she jealous. Jealous wife is treat to watch
Forgetting!
It's also hell for husband!

Sanskar : ( to tease her more) I am calling cute to a very cute girl. ( with hidden smirk).

Swara : Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! Fantastic! Here I am making breakfast for you and you are praising some other girl. ( angrily) show me! I also wanna see! Who is more cuter then me?

Sanskar : Wait! What? You made breakfast? Am I seeing any dream? You made breakfast! Oh Gosh! Someone pinched me! My bengali wife made food for me. I am feeling I am in heaven. ( dramatically being surprised).

Swara : just don't change the Damm topic! And show me that witch's face ( angrily).

Sanskar : Hey! Dare you call her witch! She is ANGEL! MY ANGEL! ( with dreamy smile).