INTERVIEW

"trinnnngggggg...*

Finally D-day arrived.

Usually it is hard for me to wake early in the mornings.

I sleep at 1:00 or 2:00am

And yesterday it was almost quarter to 3:00 am, when I jumped into the bed.

I revised some topics related to the interview, which Jignesh sir told important.

Though it is just an interview, Believe me! I prepared like a primary student who is going to write world's toughest exam.

Actually I panic a lot. I'll hold a book and read even while going to the examination hall. I know it's bad. But I won't be satisfied, If I haven't read till the last minute.

Time is runningggg.

Already it's 6am
So I took a quick shower, threw on some formal elegant clothes paired up with classic watch and shoe. I tied my silky-smooth hair tight. All were isha's choice.

Isha and Advi are still sleeping, actually even they were late to bed yesterday, helping me.

I woke them up and said I was leaving for the interview.

"All the best babs, you'll get the job. I believe in you. Don't just panic, be confident. You'll rock it. The day is all yours." said isha

"All the best best best di, the job is yours, just say my name they'll give you the job" advi

"As soon as you say her name they'll kick you out." isha sighed

buh-bye

~~~~~~~~

WEALTHY MULTICARE SPECIALTY HOSPITALS

Prayed the God with all my heart and soul.
"RIDHI BE CONFIDENT, YOU CAN DO IT, DO NOT GET TENSED, BELIEVE IN GOD'S DECISION. " I said to myself

I went in.

' INTERVIEW - 5th floor '

once, i've entered they were almost some 30 to 40 people (interviewees) seated holding the files.

The interview is at 10 and it's just 9:20. I'm early, still these many people.

After sometime, a lady handed us a form, later the examination paper.

I've filled the form; my name, college, qualifications, percentage, experience,,,,,,,

Lengthy question paper. Most of the questions are from oral medicine, radiology, pathology.
I've answered almost all.

writing part is comparatively easy for me.

The same lady called out some names in which my name was in 10th place.

"The called out names are selected for round 2. "she said

We were called to the other room. Three interviewers (seemed to be experienced doctors) were seated holding some papers.

we've introduced ourselves.

Questions after questions were asked mainly related to the health dentistry. I answered few but very confidently to get their attention.

I thought they won't be calling my name for the final interview. but still i crossed my fingers.

Surprisingly, to my luck and gods grace they called my name in last.
Literally i'm so happy like i've already earned the job.

"Great! You guys reached till here.
Only one among the three will get the job. I wish the three all the very best." sir said with deep and mature voice